Spring Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 19, 2022.

1. Morrigam Level 30

Since this won't launch on Switch until 2 weeks later than other serves is getting extended even longer for us or we just have to deal with it?
  2. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Are the ears and the auras tradeable?
  3. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]

Who the hell would want Swamp Lights?!?!?!
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

Umm.. my first guess would be Swamp Thing; he needs a makeover. :D
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Me.
    • Like x 1
  6. myandria Item Storage

Love the name of the Spring Vendor: The Giving Tree. Nice tribute to Shel Silverstein and that classic book.
  7. Annamaniac Level 30

Swamp Lights Aura looks a lot like the Fire Fly Aura in the picture. Sure hope it acts differently and they didn't just rename it.

8. Annamaniac Level 30

Yes Need to know how long this Event is going to last for. Key piece of information missing sing it did come out later than we were told it was coming.

9. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

Would it be possible to make the seasonal styles from the vault Account Bound like the previous seasonal vaults? (And thanks for bringing the vault back! It helps a lot catching up on past seasonals).
    • Like x 2
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Too true. Swamp Thing needs a model update. I can make a better looking Swamp Thing than the actual NPC.
  11. SilkyPawz Bunny

Can we please get some of the items from the Spring Event Vault to be Account bound like other Seasonals, I got the Botanical Legs and I can't put it in my shared bank for an alt that doesn't have it.

Thank you :D
    • Like x 8
  12. Jcal Dedicated Player

Vault... Accound Bound pass... please.

You know the deal. ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Kinda wish they were fully tradable to other players, i have a friend who is missing everything due to a broken system, sending them all my base drops, shame i cant send styles to help further
  14. GreenLanternJohnA New Player

When spring event Nintendo switch
  15. Sasha Savira New Player

If nobody makes a White Rabbit now, that's going to be a bit sad.
    • Like x 1