Spring Sale 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 7, 2018.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

When does this start? it's not up yet on Eu server
  2. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

The sale has been on the EU server since yesterday - bought some stuff at 40% off myself.
  3. gameaddict Level 30

I'll probably do this myself, this is not that bad of a sale if you're interested in cosmetics, but i rather save my money for a bigger (50-75% off) sale that includes (almost) everything on the marketplace. Christmas and Summer sales coming to mind, crossing my fingers for something big during the summer.

If i remember correctly, there wasn't a member sale last christmas though (was there even a member sale last year?), so hopefully/maybe something shows up before christmas.
    • Like x 1
  4. Abel Well-Known Player

Can we please Mepps add the 20-Pack of Stabilizers to the Loyalty Vendor.
    Certain things are added to the Marketplace but not always to the Loyalty Vendor.
    This would be greatly appreciated Mepps.
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's because this would be best referred to as the Spring Makeover Sale! So give your characters and their bases an Extreme Makeover! New season, new look! Just ask Green Lantern Kyle Rayner, he'll back me up on that one! ;)
  6. Malivic01 Active Player

Awesome, thanks Mepps, we appreciate.

Would it be possible for the Dc staff to add to marketplace Reskinned Robot Sidekicks?

Allow me to clarify. I want the identical robot sidekick, with the identical damage, health, defense, to be used in my loadout in the exact same way. I just want to have a different skin for the robot sidekick.

Maybe have four Reskinned robot sidekicks, put all four in a sellable package for $15 or something?

I could almost guarantee every legendary member in Dcuo would purchase this item. Thoughts? Can we make this work? I appreciate.
    • Like x 1
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

I use the Robot sidekick on all of my end-game toons and I would definately be interested in a skin-pack for it. However, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this fine idea implemented as a ultramega rare-drop in an upcoming TC.
    • Like x 1
  8. TANK3000 New Player

9. TANK3000 New Player

Nice, is 10:50 ET, got home from Mothers day Party, Log-in ,finally got 2 $25 PSN cards and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM, world is Shutting down in 2 minutes, excellent, what a waste of money, i could use that in other things but...smh.. oh well, i guess i can use it to buy another game instead right...