Splitting damage with objects

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Reidriar, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Reidriar New Player

I played a few instances using quantum and I saw something. When I was running Necropolis, I realized that when time bomb exploded the damage occasionally splits with inanimate objects such as rocks which aren't even targeted. Is this mechanic supposed to be like this or it was just a minor error with the rock taking damage even though it doesn't even have a health bar?
    I have no intention in complaining about the quantum powerset itself, because I tested with some other powers, and it also happened. Damage from powers were split from crowd targets but the damage was split even more when objects were also taking a slice from the damage. Or, if not without crowds, the rock was splitting damage dealt to a single target with itself.
    • Like x 1
  2. Pottymouthtoon Active Player

I too saw this in Loa pve legends....on rock's....i also see it every now and then on my toon ...but i try not to p ay attention to it ....Probably a bug
  3. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Watched my watcher attack a rock for 5 mins during the hydra fight of aod the other day. Blew his power on a rock while group needed heals.