Spider Stings Live Stream

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Spidersting, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Spidersting Committed Player

Later tonight i will be doing a live stream of my game play doing pvp on my hero.
    Will be starting roughly at 7pm est and playing till i crash for the night. This will be my first attempt at live stream so this will be a test run tonight. If all goes well i will just live stream every weekend.

Some how i screwed up this post and cant get the link to the page so the url is twitch.tv/spidersting
    • Like x 4
  2. Yallander Loyal Player

I should be on then if you need a healer :cool:
  3. Spidersting Committed Player

cool man i am about to start soon. Recently respeced to fire to test out the fun stuff. If i get pissed i will probably swap back to earth lol.
  4. svinkle New Player

Awesome. I sometimes stream, too. Link in sig.
  5. Yallander Loyal Player

Fun times Spider, ty for team invite. Jade sorry man I am a loser and didn't sync with you guys =/.
  6. BaddestJade New Player

All good. Had an old mate log on so was in between all that. Good times.
  7. CTEN Well-Known Player

Heroes.... Sellouts :rolleyes:
  8. BaddestJade New Player

Not at all, I was trying to sync with phen to put the beat down on sting live on tv.. good times.

Villain through and through.
  9. Spidersting Committed Player

LIVE STREAM TODAY 2/28/13 AT 4PM EST - 7PMEST, LEGENDS ONLY.

Bumping this for this weekend but i will also be live streaming today after work from 4pm est - 7pm est. I will be doing legends matches during this time and play as different characters ( i don't have all of them unlocked yet), i will be playing steel as well to show massive differences between how wacked out they are and i will be talking about it during the stream. For balance purposes i will be queing only for a few maps, since some maps can skew the numbers if you get stuck holding a node by yourself.
  10. Spidersting Committed Player

Well did live stream today for about 3 hours should be up on my channel highlighting legends only. Enjoy. Even had a bug at the end of the steam on the last match where my weapon combos didn't do jack.
  11. Spidersting Committed Player

Going to be doing live stream tonight on test. Going to test out fire heals tonight.
  12. Spidersting Committed Player

Will be starting my live stream tonight at 9pm est. Will be doing pvp, if we have enough on in league we might field a 5s group for some 5v5 premade action. This will be on my hero.
  13. Yallander Loyal Player

Once I get the kiddies to bed I'll be on...so all you Yziah haters QUEUE UP! I'll bring my big boy pants.
  14. Spidersting Committed Player

Going to be starting soon had to do an update. SHould be doing some legends and possibly 5s tonight so tune in.
  15. Spidersting Committed Player

To anyone who tuned in last night sorry about the lag and also i guess i got my push to talk working for live stream but it didn't work so well plus i had no clue it was working i thought the mic was open the whole time so missed comments and chat happened. Will try to get stuff fixed next weekend.
  16. Spidersting Committed Player

Bumping this for tonight. Livestream is at 9pm est again. I will be running pvp on my hero again. Will be working on getting the kinks out after work today to hopefully be able to run some music without getting heavy lag in pvp.
  17. Spidersting Committed Player

Going to live stream tonight 8pm est. Playing Legends with some members of PE on my Villain Spider Sting. Que up if you want a challenge in 4s legends.
  18. Spidersting Committed Player

Going to do a bit of livestream this afternoon when i get home from work for a few hours. I should be on around 4pm est and will probably stream till about 6 or 7pm est. I will be running Arenas gearing my hero out, currently in full T2 with beta mods for slot affinities.

Chloe is currently Ice, normally a tank but depending on the map and group i get i will sometimes run as damage role. I don't have a fancy setup (wish i did) so i can't see chat on the stream sorry. (spare money is going to get me and my wife to vegas for SoE Live)
  19. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I'll troll or do some Legends with ya this afternoon Spider:).
  20. Spidersting Committed Player

I am down to que for what ever you can carry me Mr. I have almost 2 sets of T4 lol.