Speeder EOG Universe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Emoney, Jan 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

2. Proxystar #Perception

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong! could you be anymore wrong.

Gear swapping is not an exploit and all you're doing is proving how utterly green you are.

It's also a little bit funny, calling other people exploiters (when they're not) when you're the one evading a permanent forum ban.
    • Like x 2
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

hi Proxystar i forgot you could see me
  4. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I'm pretty sure your opinion doesn't mean anything to me because you're... well... you.

Let's face it ... You need [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

6. MikeB Level 30

I would probably agree with you but I have seen him dps. If he is art swapping I feel bad for him.
    • Like x 2
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Hello lol
    • Like x 1
  8. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Sure... but you only use 1 gear at time.

THAT isn't art swapping where you could have the benefit of 6 artifacts at one time... intead of the 3 that you're supposed to have...

You know?... The way that the game was meant to be played.

The integrity of the game, man.
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

You don't swap out trinkets on the same cool down, you swap out trinkets on different cooldowns, so you get to effectively have more than 4 slots on the trinket belt, or moreso that you're utilizing the last slot more efficiently because there are more than 4 useful trinkets.

It is exactly the same principle as art swapping and the game has allowed it from the very beginning and the devs know about it.

It is not an exploit, no matter how hard you try to pretend it is to vilify others.
    • Like x 1
  10. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I mean trinkets of the same nature.... You can't swap out different henchemen for the ones you're using to have the benefit of 6 henchmen at one time.
    Or colas... You can't swap out different colas to have the healing benefit of multiple colas... before the cool down of the one in use has ended.

Artifacts are of the same nature... They aren't meant to be swapped out with overlap of benefits... THAT's why it's an exploit.

No matter how you hard you try to pretend its not.
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

No one is even remotely talking about swapping out the same trinkets, that's not even remotely the premise, you're just strawmanning.

We can still use our trinket belt in exactly the same way and you know it.

I can overlap the benefits if having all my trinkets out as well despite only having 4 slots to use them.

It's exactly the same principle and again it's not an exploit because it's not breaking the rules and the devs know about.

Mepps has already told you that they are simply keeping an eye on it but in it's current state at least it's acceptable.

Accept the answer Con and stop trying to drag the discussion about artifact swapping into your emotional gutter everytime with allegations of exploiting because you refuse to accept the answer the devs already gave you.
    • Like x 1
  12. Tolly Committed Player

EOG should be an artifact for the troll role using the regen power spell!
  13. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Yes we are...

How are you not following this conversation???

Then... that might need to looked into as well...

"THIS PERFORMANCE ENHANCER THAT I'M USING ISN'T ACTUALLY A BANNED SUBSTANCE, YET" isn't really the best defense....

And when the referee is the one selling the performance enhancer... one might have to question the actual game's intergrity.

The fact that they say that they have to "keep an eye on it" means that it's a questionable gray area.

An exploit being designated as "tolerable" doesn't actually stop it from being an exploit.
    • Like x 2
  14. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Seeing how the devs already said it wasn’t I would say that it’s not an exploit. But then again you’ve never been one to use actual facts so I’m not surprised you can’t understand that yourself either.
    • Like x 1
  15. Proxystar #Perception

You don't get to define exploit, kiddo, the devs do and given they know about it and are currently satisfied that it's fine, means it's by the very definition NOT AN EXPLOIT

Give it up.. You've lost
    • Like x 1
  16. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Funny people always make these claims without any proof lol. I’m normally top dps by quite a large margin. But some random guy who probably created a new forum account to hide their identity sure seems like a reliable source lol
    • Like x 1
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I don’t like it so it’s an exploit..

Lol it’s funny thou. Gotta give him that
    • Like x 1
  18. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

They said it's a matter that they need to keep an eye on... That's not the same thing as a ringing endorsement...
  19. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I don't define it.

It's already been defined.
    ex·ploit

NOUN[ˈekˌsploit]

1. a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware:
    The fact that it's tolerated for now... doesn't change the fact that it's a flaw that they didn't intend to be there... or that it is being used by people exploiting it.
    You probably need that defined, too:
    ex·ploit
    VERB[ikˈsploit]

1. make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource):
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Nah, MikeB is his name in game, but it's a new account here on the forums his last account xD25x was also seemingly permanently banned

Need proof look no further

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-recruiting-heroes.194613/page-2#post-2402393

Make of it what you will, he probably didn't think anyone would notice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.