Sparring targets giving power back to pets

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Clothez, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Clothez Active Player

@Batuba, the last thread was closed so I couldnt post there, but the last update to the sparring targets that made them return power is great, but it also gives it to pets, making testing sorcery/earth a little inaccurate. Idk if this is a big deal or can be changed but it would be great if so!
    • Like x 2
  2. Cajaritotutututu Well-Known Player

Although i think that this change is amazing to test dps rotations, i found myself a on a similar issue trying a battle troller loadout, and i could not measure if i will be able to keep up with the "recharge".
    To be clear, this is an amazing change, but maybe in the future an added option to on/off power regen will be great.
    • Like x 1
  3. Clothez Active Player

Although it wouldn't matter either way, sorcery still gets lower damage parsers than every other power even with the unlimited power fury is recieving lol. Wild.
    • Like x 1
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Your base test targets don't give power back, if that helps. It seems they just turned the power option on for the HQs and the League Halls.
  5. Cajaritotutututu Well-Known Player

They do :'(
  6. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Not my Atlantis base. I always run out of power like before if not using LG hall or HQ. No power is given at all.
  7. Cajaritotutututu Well-Known Player

If is one target and is stun ot cc during ur testing, it will not regen power. Try lowering your dominance to less than 1k (the less the better)