"Spark Barrage" Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Conduit, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Conduit New Player

Today while I was running Gates of Tartarus in the middle of clearing the first wave of mobs I noticed that I wasn't doing enough damage on one of my clips...
    I looked a little closer and noticed that my Spark Barrage power wasn't doing any damage, wasn't creating any projectiles, wasn't knocking over anyone [I dueled a member of my raid after the mobs were clear] and the only thing that WAS registering was the character's animation.
    He was leaning forward with his hands out as if he was casting the power, but none of the 5 projectiles came out of his hands.

I ended up fixing it by relogging, but I felt like I should post here to see if anyone else has had the same problem.
    And if so! Does any know what caused it or if there's a better way to fix it?

All replies are welcome and thanks in advance.
    • Like x 1
  2. PurpCity New Player

This usually happens to me when I die while using a power. Not sure if that happened to you that day but it's really common on those powers you use frequently, whether it be a heal, pot/insta power or a move used to clip with
  3. Conduit New Player

Well, I hadn't died yet. At least not that I can remember.
  4. Mountie New Player

I haves seen similar happen with psychic tendrils. No idea what the cause is yet though and very low reproduction.
  5. Ivy Bird Committed Player

This is a bug thats been around for a while. It can happen with any power and relogging is the only fix. I have tried to reproduce it on command to help the devs fix it but had no success.
  6. Conduit New Player

Same here, I've been tinkering around in solos and such trying to figure out what the problem was... Can't seem to reproduce it.