Source Shard

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by lllStrichcodelll, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its possible to overclip the ability "Godwave Strength" that is granted through this Artifact. However, its not possible to use it in order to Overclip other abilities. Since this is already the case with the 2 Abilities for Sorcery and Earth (the ones to restore power to the Pets), i'd like to see this changed. This slows down the Gameplay and its not fun to use it. It hasn't been for the Pet Energy powers and its not for this one either.

Other than that had no Issues with this Artifact so far.
  2. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

the robot sidekick and void gazer do not work with the artifact ?? i saw no damage increase at all!
    After puting the source shard artifact:
    [IMG]

before using new artifact i used 3 pets shadow pet, back up, earth dps pet:
    [IMG]
    I do not see a 200% damage increase in damage the damage numbers of total damage seem very close to each other...! devs please take a look.
  3. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

/See video below of the test ! i think it is not working?
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I agree. This artifact will make you use a loadout slot for an ability that does not do damage and can not clip other abilities. This artifact would only be beneficial if the buff was turned to a passive instead of an active.

Left a comment in your video but have you checked if the artifact gives you an ability like talon strike.
  5. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its working as Intended. The Cooldown can also get refreshed with Weapon attacks wich is missing in the description so far(it just says Superpowers).

Its well balanced when it Peaks, but Overall its a little bit underperforming in its current state (wich is subject to Change ofc).
    The effect itself is fine, but the inconsistent part is the 10% Chance on Cooldown reset at higher ranks.

Personally, i would love to see the "Refreshes Cooldown" changed to "Refreshes Effect". That way you could work out a Rotation and you won't have to look in your Loadout bar for 18,5 seconds just to see that it didnt proc.

In conclusion, its a nice Artifact for Pet powers like Earth and Sorcery and the Idea is great.
  6. Batuba Developer

None of the new artifacts have gone through internal balance as of yet. It's currently a bug that it's even visible at this point. We will have more to say on the artifacts once they are ready to be properly tested by the community. For now enjoy the sneak preview.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.