Sort out the BLOODY WINGS!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kharhaz, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Kharhaz Committed Player

PLEASE!

Can we have the look of the wings sorted out?

Even my son has tried to get attention to this problem.

SORT OUT THE BLOODY WINGS!

I want my character to look good, I cant if the wings make her look like she has been raised in a convent with nuns who don't know how to read!

PLEASE, FFS SORT OUT THE BLOODY WINGS!
    • Like x 1
  2. Nodens Dedicated Player

Has anybody got any idea what this guy is talking about?
    • Like x 5
  3. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I don't understand 96% of the posts on these forums.
    • Like x 4
  4. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

He might mean the haphazard map known as the "Watchtower".

Back when I was a hero, I would ALWAYS get lost in there, never once got lost in the Hall of Doom however, though people oddly complain about that one even though its pretty straightforward :/
  5. ssvillae New Player

The wings and capes are crooked when gliding or flying is also I can think of
  6. Nicolas Gallardo Committed Player

We are having lots of these kind of threads... may be is because of the GU?
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes the wings do not sit at the same angle as they used to when you're flying now. That being said, the wings have never sat properly on characters since the day the game was released, they just happened to get even worse a few weeks ago.
  8. Minnion Devoted Player

Yeah, I think the wing alignment is kind of wonky, especially when using rocket assisted glide, kind of distracting to have the wings clipping into your torso/right arm as you fly...
  9. Nodens Dedicated Player

Ok, assuming he is talking about the alignment of the wings on our characters, how do illiterate nuns fit into the problem?
    • Like x 1
  10. Vesper Dedicated Player

I honestly couldn't say. This picture proves that at least one airborne nun is literate:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Kharhaz Committed Player

Nuns? God? Wings, Angels?......actually never mind!

Is it sorted yet?
  12. ChuckLess New Player

Wow! You made your OP even more confusing :eek:

I couldn't care less about the wings, but I must know about the illiterate nuns thing!
    • Like x 3
  13. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

I read the Op twice and still my face was like this:
    [IMG]

Goggle Translate:
    "POR FAVOR!

¿Podemos tener la apariencia de las alas solucionaron?

Incluso mi hijo ha tratado de llamar la atención a este problema.

SORT OUT LAS ALAS BLOODY!

Quiero que mi personaje se vea bien, no puedo si las alas hacen lucir como ella ha sido criada en un convento con monjas que no saben leer!

POR FAVOR, FFS SORT OUT LAS ALAS BLOODY!"

Hmmm.... Op, you mean that there's an issue with the wings appearance. Can you provide pictures of what you seen broken and what do you propose?

For example,
    Current DCUO wings:
    [IMG]

Now, here's an example of wings implementation in another game:
    [IMG]

Did I got it right?

My 2 cents.
  14. Kharhaz Committed Player

OK, didn't think I would need to spell it out. However here it is.

Illiterate Nun. Have you ever met one? Every nun is strict in the belief of being intelligent, Literate, and never being proved wrong. (Devs, Mods?) No? Still not getting it?

That was my point! The point about the wings has already been spoken about, but clearly I need to say.

The styles are not being taken seriously.

The wings are askew, and nobody is dealing with it.

Their are many styles not being dealt with, especially when it comes to the large female body type in this game. The cloak of hades being the biggest problem also, it just doesn't match the female form.

I will stop here. Two problems exist, the wings are crooked, and the female forms are being neglected when it comes to gear.

Can we please sort out the styles of the gear. I have been complaining about this for months, and not just me, many others, we are all being forced into looking alike. The new gear clips, like Spytle said on the Munitions promotion, but its not just that, it seems like there is little to no care given into how our characters look.

The wings look ****.

The capes look ****.

In fact everything regarding what we want our characters to look like, looks ****, because of the clipping issues.

Where is that nun?
  15. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Alignment of wings, they are skewed to the left if you look on your back (specifically wings that flap not solid non moving wings)