sorcery dps loadout needed please

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by WolfWarrior84, Mar 21, 2013.

1. WolfWarrior84 New Player

i never tried dpsing on my sorcery guy looking for a goos loadout
  2. Sylar-Man New Player

• Like x 2
  3. PrimedKrypton New Player

Yea I'm switching over to sorc. Spoke to some league mates & friends & so far I have. Dual wield or 1handed/staff & the loadout
    is : CoD, Vengeance, Shared Fate, Vaccum Bubble (Or any power you like) , WoD & Final Ruin. Hope this helps =]

Edit: Some ppl also throw in karmic backlash totally up to you.
  4. GrandWonder Active Player

I use 2Handed
    Loadout:
    1. Invocation of Renewal 60% damage buff - white mod - enduring damage
    2. Circle of Destruction
    3. Soul Well
    4. Weapon of Destiny
    5. Final Ruin
    6. Baleful Transformation - supercharge

I start with COD, then lunge, WOD then Doomspin with my 2handed weapon. Soul Well then clip it with IR. Don't clip IR or you won't get the 60% damage buff for 20 sec. Then I would WOD then Doomspin again. This loadout works fine with me. I usually top the scoreboard. Had a hard time with gadgets and light but if they beat me, it's only a very small difference.
  5. HolyCrusader Active Player

I use 1h/dw/bow/ma(mainly 1h)
    Soul Well(clip with karmic hex consumable)
    Weapon of Destiny
    Shared Fate(spreads bad karma)
    Circle of Destruction
    Final Ruin
    Whirling Dervish(speedster)/Vaccum Bubble(flight)/Fury

I pretty much use the loadout in that order with weapon combos in between, if you use whirling dervish use it after soulwell and keep it off cooldown.
  6. Sensemillia New Player

I'd like to share my loadout for Sorcery PVP dps with bow and flight as movement.
    Eventhough i started playing this game like a month ago, i feel i got some decent information to share so here goes:

First of all all the polymorph effects are removed and changed into a grounded effect.
    I am always in Damage roll.Because the healer roll has a 25% damage reduce effect.
    WoD has an X amount of hits where it aplies the curse and does the extra damage(i believe its 4)
    I spend the remaining power points in the passive(innate) iconic ones. All are good if they match
    with ur playstyle (allthough i wont recomend taking the healing increasing passives unless u have some form of healing)
    The precision affinity on ur pvp weapon will proc on putting down a soulwell.

Loadout sorcery PVP bow damage roll :
    1 Weapon of destiny
    2 Vengeance
    3 Final ruin
    4 Boon of souls
    5 Conjure soulwell
    6 Transcendence

Reasons why i use this loadout:

1 Weapon of Destiny = Beeing dps sorcery prolly means u should keep ur distance.Using a RANGED weapon combined with WoD
    increases ur weapon dmg and aplies the curse ( bad karma ).
    2 Vengeance = When an enemy is affected with Bad karma ( result of using WoD ) ur vengeance will aply some usefull effects.
    - it grounds the target ( this used to be polymorph ) wich is nice for kyting
    - it aplies an golden aura to u, wich increases ur chance to crit with spells.
    - olso increases healing but thats inrelevant for this loadout.
    3 Final ruin = after u got the golden aura from vengeance u should pop this spell even if ur target is not below 35 % its dmg still rox
    cause of the golden aura it may crit.
    4 Boon of souls = the shield itself is pretty cool and the side effect that it reflects dmg while red aura is up is kinda cool to but,
    i kinda only use this spell for clipping ( mostly soulwell ) but besides that , it saved my life or others in the right situation.
    5 Conjure Soulwell = After reading and searching alot about the sorcey pets, i made a dicision that, i rather put down a soulwell everytime i enter a fight ( clipped with BoS ) then lose my pets to enemy players who kill it within a few seconds.Eventhough i will miss the extra effects the pets can do for me ( watcher AOE dmg /fury knockdown /gaurdian ? ) i believe soull well is the better option, for it can not be killed and can stack.
    6 Transcendence = When everything else failed and u kinda fooked up ur rotation or u are just beeing steamrolled over because ur enemy has better gear then you, its time to pop this spel, buys time gives hp an power back prolly saves ur *** alot of times.only downfall 50 % supercharge costs.

Rotation : Start 5 (SW) 4 (BoS) Get some air. spam 1 (WoD) 2 (Veng) 3 (FR)
    if all fails 6 (Tran) trinket and manmode away....

So with this loadout u got urself, some dmg, some protection, and if combined in the right way with ur RANGED weapon combo's, some nice CC to.Fact is u will have to kyte people in order to kill, or even stay alive.Try to stay in the air as much as possible to make ur ground/stun/knock effects more efficient.Taking this loadout will mean u will have to bail/run/fly away in sticky situations sometimes.
    Flying away from ur enemy reaching maximum range while building up your RANGED weapon combo's,
    increases ur chance of beeing ignored.

Well that was all, hope it may be of help to people needing it.
    Grtz ur trusty villian Sense millia.