Sooo..with the new Content Design what happens..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HuggyTRLH, Apr 10, 2015.

1. HuggyTRLH Well-Known Player

if you read the posts again.. most of them say "probably", "I think".. That's speculation to me
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It's very unlikely that they'll charge $10 per pack per month. Not impossible, just not likely.

They may sell "season tickets" where you pay the regular price and then get all the content that follows in that season (which would basically just be the equivalent of how we purchase DLC now, except instead of getting everything on day 1 of the launch, the releases are staggered over a 3 month period.

They may also just charge the regular price of a DLC pack (999 MC) for each portion as it's released. So 333MC each. Giving even more flexibility to the content you want to access.

Ultimately I don't see much changing cost wise. It's just a better approach to ensure that people play for longer. People playing for longer will naturally increase the revenue indirectly so it makes sense to change to this way of producing content.

The whole thing is going to be vastly superior to what we have now.
  3. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

3$ per month is what it should be.
    I also wouldn't mind them selling it for 10$ right away and then don't pay anything the next 2 months.
  4. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

That seems unlikely considering how they did not want anyone to buy old DLCs as a packs for 10$ price.