Up-Votes Needed Sometimes utility belt items dont activate

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by MiLady, Apr 29, 2022.

1. MiLady Well-Known Player

This problem happens sporadically and mostly during open world of Dark Knights DLC when fighting the open world bosses. I am on USPC, might dps, either villian or hero. Here are some examples:
    1. During the battle, I try to activate my trinket (support unit) and the belt just flashes. The trinket does not work and no support appears.
    2. During the battle, I try to do an Orbital trinket. The belt just flashes and nothing happens.
    3. During the battle, I try to activate my boost in might trinket. The belt flashes and nothing happens.

I can continue to activate any belt item and they just flash on/off. So I continue pressing my powers to do my damage rotation and try again. The belt items just blink. If I wait a few seconds, they finally activate.

This belt issue did not happen in prior DLCs, but seemed to have been introduced about a couple of weeks ago. Note that I have been doing the same rotation and activating my belt items the same way in the past with no problems. However, there seems to be an internal timer that thinks the belt item is activated and do nothing.

Please check the code for activating the belt and exiting before doing the action. There is probably a bug with a timer or some flag that makes it think the belt items are already in an animation or already activated something else.
    • Like x 1