Something is off with precision..

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ThisGuy89, Jan 24, 2022.

1. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

What I'm noticing is prec is far more power hungry than previous episodes. If i go through full rotation my bar is basically empty. Last two episodes I did not notice this level of drain at all.
    • Like x 1
  2. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

What might AOE keeps up with Brawling Prec combo?
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, seems like it’s all prec players. I troll on occasion/ run with some precs on occasion and the troll felt terrible that he couldn’t put out enough power to keep them going. But buff troll gotta buff.

Side note: ran false idols in Omni with some friends last night. There were 5 of us so we knew we couldn’t fail. Firstly, everyone leaves after 1st boss so if you aren’t with friends and you see that pop, don’t bother unless you’re also only going in for snake turret. Back on topic, we were running our tank alts in dps role. None of them are super dps toons but can hang well enough. One is prec, rest of us are might. In end game, he slaughters us. Clamped, we wrecked him to the point where he switched to tank so our other bud could help with damage. There is definitely something going on in prec land but I don’t have a single prec toon so I can’t really help figure it out.
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

You don’t have power regen when you spec weapons, so your only regen is from weapon combos. If you couple that with a “buff” troll (where you only get pot not recharges because you know, more burn haha) and it can be very difficult to keep yourself powered. You should try cyborg as a passive if you are having trouble staying powered. He has best passive in the game imho.
  5. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Any decent might rotation can out pace or keep up with the standard prec rotations. The rotations that rely on dervish, vortex trap, and boy clips usually don’t parse that high, but when you add in two supers/eog it’s different.
  6. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Not from what I seen.
  7. Trykz Dedicated Player

I haven’t seen any prec keep up with me without being fed greens.
    And I pretty sure I ran with you just the other day flex what up.

But I would love to see it, so any prec that wants to run it hmu.
    • Like x 1
  8. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Because it’s the truth, prec isn’t that good without greens, well at least not those standard loadouts that everyone runs, they parse relatively low, but they leave room for supercharges, and with greens being op those “standard loadouts are too
    • Like x 1
  9. Leonite Well-Known Player

I always think of it as might > prec, until they run out of power. In raids where there's a troll to provide them power, the troll then provide buffs to 3 players with highest power, which are usually (not always) precision players and so precision dps gets to catch up with might.

But to the @OP, I don't notice any changes on my precision toons.