Someone Got My Name, I changed My Name

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Epic Wins, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Epic Wins New Player

My Name was EpicWins on the ps3 forums, I'm think either a PC player already had my name so I lost it OR... someone couldn't resist taking it before I got a chance. ANYWAY ---- "EpicWins" is now---> "Epic Wins"

Did you lose your name? , Changed your name? or kept your name?
    • Like x 1
  2. Krezay New Player

Not to be rude or anything, but I seriously doubt anyone would care.
    • Like x 6
  3. Doc Holliday New Player

4. Mitchell New Player

Thankfully, mine is so unoriginal that nobody rushed to get it
  5. Epic Wins New Player

Some of us would like to know Who changed their name,or if they kept their original name so we can know who we are talking to.
  6. Kroye Loyal Player

I care too. I'm trying to keep all this sorted, so threads like this really really help me.
  7. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

They would care, especially if they're trying to slander his name. Message a mod, they said they'd do name changes for a while if you have a good reason/ proof that it was your name. Keep in mind, I saw this on the PS3 forum side.
  8. recespieces31 New Player

I got my name back because I am awesome and I made sure I signed up literally as soon as the forums changed

Plus there is only 1 recespieces and that's me!
    • Like x 1
  9. Eminence Dedicated Player

From Mepps' post under FAQs http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo...come-to-the-new-dc-universe-online-forums.33/

Someone stole my old forum name. What can I do?
    For the first two weeks, if someone "steals" your forum name, and especially if this is done with the intent to impersonate you, contactforum-admin@soe.sony.com. Our Forum Admin will be able to look up old forum data and make a call on an individual basis on the request. There is only one Forum Admin, so please be patient with your request if an issue does arise.
  10. Lelouch New Player

i thought u were quiting
    glad to see u not follow through
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

Same. Except on the eupc server, I will hate that dead account with my toon name forever there -.-
  12. Captain Hairspray New Player

I never would have figured it out, I'm so glad you pointed out that you put a space between the two words.
  13. Foxy Active Player

I stole this name fair and square its mine now I /tells ya! :p
  14. Epic Wins New Player

lol
  15. Booster New Player

lol I was surprised this wasn't taken this time around. It's what I had wanted in the first place. Now when do we get our own avatars?
  16. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

I was deryckh on the old PS3 forums, which is my usual online handle. But I changed intentionally to my main's name for the new forums. I was a light poster on the older forums, but been playing since beta. A few people might know me as deryckh.

Now it's just Duskstrike. But in game and forums. :)
  17. Potent New Player

I don't think anyone stole my old name, "TheTez", but like Duststrike said, I changed my forum name to match my toon's name.
  18. Radium Devoted Player

Same, my toon name is a lot more important to me, my forum one was just something I've been using since Diablo 2 days lol
  19. Ken Silverback New Player

I changed my name to match my flagship character in game. (Ironically, he's not my main.) I also changed my name because my old name "SupersonicDBZ" was taken on some other sites where "unsavory" things were done. Best to distance myself from that. Besides, nothing in this game is even close to Sonic the Hedgehog, so why not change it?

P.S: I forgot that if someone's name was "taken" just to spite them that SoE will look into it for the next 2 weeks. Good policy on their end.
  20. Radium Devoted Player