Some issues (PS3/4 Achievements, Beta Emblem)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Bilal, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Bilal New Player

Hello, (warning: my enlighs isnt very well)

i have been played DCUO since the Playstation Plus Beta with some long breaks. Now i playing that game more seriously (like endgame...). Now i noticed i never got the Beta Emblem although i played the Beta in the Playstation Beta Event. And i heard that we got some emblems because of the merge of servers into the megaserver. I didnt get the emblem as well. All what i got was a mail with the batman and twoface mask because of the hackattack in 2011.

And anoter question:
    Why we, the playstation players, didnt get new achievements anymore? In Steam there is always new achievements, but in Playstation there is nothing new since Halls of Power II. That is rly annoying and demotivating.

I hope my english wasnt awfull :D

Greets
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

The first question I cant answer as I dont remember because that was alot of free stuff they gave out. But pretty sure it was 1 emblem for the megaserver.

For your second question. Every Playstation game has a maximum trophy allowance, including any DLC trophies. The only way for a game to bypass the trophy limit is by selling a new version of the game. Example (Destiny 2, Dragonball xenoverse 2) games where you can import your old character. The other way is by selling a full blown expansion that starts off at maximum retail price.

Since DCUO cannot do either of those, there wont be any more new trophies to obtain.

I've been here since beta but I am going to have to check with some other old heads to see what emblems they were because 6 years ago was a long time ago
    • Like x 1
  3. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One says each server got there own emblem. The People have the Blood will run, The killing joke and another he can not remember. The Batman mask and 2Face face is a badge of honor and respect. Wear them well as the Bad guy does. He owns eight of them.