Some inequality of difficulty between players "might" and "precision"?...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tolly, Nov 17, 2022.

1. GermanM Committed Player

Unless we talk about channeling powers, those reduce your mobility, sure you can cancel them by jumping, but you lost damage, Prec in my opinion is more friendly with the mobility, at least in range loadouts.
    • Like x 2
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Unless something changed, you can move while casting a lot of the channeled abilities (most major ones). Exception being heat vision, which imo is good but amplified HV is overrated lol. Again, in MY opinion.
  3. L T Devoted Player

Can we try to be a little bit civil in the forums? Just a little bit?
    • Like x 2
  4. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

You know what is this ?
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Scrap_of_the_Soul_Cloak
    or quislet that also gives you SC we dont have same tools for precision if we do then maybe finaly i could beat this 6 years old might kid who click random 123456 !
    What is so good about precision ?
  5. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

AoE is more difficult to keep up with in my experience, that brawling WM with circuit breaker is stupid strong but I have found a good night based counter. You just gotta mess around with load outs for a while and find the right one. Or you can also have a prec load out for adds and might single target. That’s what I use sometimes
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Not really sure how that was uncivil. Should check out the stats clamp threads lol