Some changes I'd like to see...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by inferno, Jun 27, 2015.

1. inferno Loyal Player

I have been recently playing Elder Scrolls Online, and although there are so many things that I find lacking in the game that DCUO is much better at, there are some things I would like to see in our game. ESO is the first game I have actually seriously considered getting a monthly subscription like I have in DCUO.

Different ways to Progress:
    Just as we have the highest gear available in the elite raids or raids. I would like to be able to buy or better yet CREATE gear equal to those gear drops through Grinding. And what I mean is really grinding certain objects, marks, and etc.. to create gear that equals the stats of highest gear drops. This gives players a choice of just doing it quick and chance through raids or elite version or taking the time to CREATE particular gear.

Research/Crafting:
    ESO has this system that allows you to allocate points to enhancing your crafting skills towards, gear, weapons and mods. I really like this system as you can actually see progression in your characters as they are able to craft better and more useful tools. The problem with DCUO now is that it slowly and deliberately destroyed the crafting part of our game. There's no reason to farm bits because of total recovery kits, no reason for soda plans. How many of our plans that drop do we actually use? I have never made a t7 mod due to the poor increase and stats and knowing t7 expert plans will come down using the same number of bytes.

Mods and Gear enhancements:
    So we are able to craft our own gear...And we are able to create our own mods...What if we can also enhance our gear? Say increase the critical attacks/power/heal or magnitude through enhancements rather than skill trees? Or increase power regeneration? or decrease control effects on us?

Costumes
    I have to say that DCUO is waaay better in customizing our toons than ESO but they have options to buy better skins for their pets and horses. DCUO should give us an option to change the skins of our pets.

These are just mostly to improve and add to our choices of toon progression. This is what is missing for me from the game as all of my toons are pretty much at the late t6 or t7 stage.

What do you folks think?