Some bugs encountered

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Sivulla, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Heres a list of random small bugs that I have so far encountered as of pre and post update 33.

- Retribution wither combo does not hit some turret type enemies, such as batcave1 turrets and turrets in courthouse alert
    -Tied Hanging Decorative Drape has its texture not properly adjusted
    -When scrolling down on certain lists it seems to change its title. Example.
    -Using supply drop boosted to level 4 behaves like level 1 supply.
    -This robot has been stuck behind this screen for about 2 years, he is near upcoming Mogo teleporter. I sometimes push him away from with a cake, but he still seems to walk a full circle and get back there.
    -Damaging combat consumables (for example dazing device) seem to split damage and take enemy defence in account, but I find no change log mentions of this. I feel that expert consumables are not worth its crafting material value anymore.

Thats it, for now.
    • Like x 6
  2. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Just wanted to add that the Accomplice at level 4 acts like a level 1 accomplice.
    • Like x 1
  3. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Furthermore, game crashes when I specifically switch characters.
  4. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I am but a floating head with my new elemental android style
    [IMG]
  5. PODER INFINITO Well-Known Player

he's waiting for the New DLC to arrive. duuh!! jk.
    yeah i can confirm the supply and the side kick BUGS on the USPS very annoying :(.
  6. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Legends safehouses does not seem to count for the "Putting the safe back in the safehouse" feat. However other safehouse related feats it seems to count in legends too.