Soders....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Who else is absolutly SICK of deleting all these crappy soders we get from literally all content AND calsules. Almost no one uses these crappy thing and they rain from the heavens. The new TC even drops 1 everytime and they cant be deleted from inv....... can we have a option or feature allowing us to simply opt out? I Desperately want to turn OFF Loot drops of this type. Same with base items....... anyone farming new bounties, has already deleted hundreads if not thousands of these new base items. 1st couple were cool BUT good lord, how many of each do the Devs think we need???
    Just my thoughts, we need a “marks only” option or “marks/gear” only or “marks/gear/catalysts” only option. Thoughts?
  2. Kestral Committed Player

Free players and anyone who doesn't have the soder artifact uses them. Everyone else sells them for a bit of in game cash. Base items you don't want can be donated to a league for prestige others sell the ones they don't want on the broker.
    One person's trash is another's treasure.
    • Like x 3
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Agreed kestral but even then, active leagues prestige fills up w/in a few days so donating is pointless for alot of us and also the soders r useless for the vast majority of active peeps. Everything u said is accurate but has nothing to with my suggestion to give us the option to simply opt out of all this garbage. Me (and the rest of the majority) being able To opt out has nothing to do with free/new players.
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

You and 2 friends are not the majority. It has a purpose and if it isnt useful to you then delete it. Someone out there still needs it. Even end game players still has a use as Kestral explained. Again, dont need it, delete it. Takes just an extra 1 minute of your time.
    • Like x 3
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

And again as i pointed out u cant delete them (perhaps thats a glitch but its current reality).
    And to your other point, cool, use them then. All who have want/beed will get more than they can use AND are free to do with them as they please. None of that is relevant to what i wrote as a suggestion. Your points are fine, just not relevant to my suggestion of giving us the option to opt out of even having to constantly hassle with it. No one is suggesting taking them away from those who need them or want them. Im merely suggesting for those of us who find it incredibly annoying (and its more than me and 2 friends in this game who have no use lmao) that we be given the option to opt out