So will this be the comic game to compete with DCUO

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Thunderbolt, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Ok, we all know the Marvel game wasn't all that, but now there is a new free DC game... https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en

Will this game pose to be true competition for DCUO in the comic genre of games?
  2. La Shark Dedicated Player

not by a long shot. I was watching alot of the twitch streams yesterday and was so dissapointed, for obvious reasons.
    • Like x 1
  3. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Haven't watched the streams. I'm DLing the game to give it a try.
  4. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Well see there. Now I watched the streams and feel as though I wasted my time both in the download and this thread.
    • Like x 2
  5. Jake IX New Player

Lol

Good thing we're not short on thread space..
    • Like x 2
  6. SeriousVanity New Player

It should be illegal to have a trailer for a game without showing any actual gameplay.
    • Like x 1
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Is it going to be available on PS3/PS4?

No?

Then no.
    • Like x 4
  8. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Wait, wait, wait! Is this supposed to be like a LOL meets DC type of game? Or what?
  9. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Put simply, no.

Dcuo gives ppl multiple stories, multiple modes and multiple options.
    That game is made to be like a 4v4 deathmatch........ and thats it.
    I hope ppl enjoy it but it doesn't stand a chance of being as diverse or story orientated as DCUO.
  10. TrueOlympus New Player

No. I will play it simply because its DC and a DC version LoL, which is a game I enjoyed. But its not comparable to DCUO
  11. JuanDvdP New Player

(Regarding comic games) I play the beta... it's k, it could be much better, but nothing really tops DCUO atm. (Regarding MMOs) Lookout for ESO, now that's a serious threat.
  12. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

something like that.
  13. Drakonicus New Player

:confused:
  14. HealerHollidae New Player