So Tomorrow Is International BATMAN DAY! HUGE GROUP PHOTO EVERYONE WELCOME

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NCR RANGER, Jul 22, 2014.

1. The Doctor Loyal Player

Update, the cool people will now be attending only the later gathering.

Also, totally unrelated, but I can't make the early one anymore, just the later one. Hopefully see lots of you there!
    • Like x 1
  2. NCR RANGER New Player

Both events are still 100% on. I will be attending both. so make sure you add me to your friends list so you can phase with me at the appropriate time.

I will be posting a screen shot very shortly on how we're going to arrange ourselves almost like a class photo. I know everyone will cooperate. Give me a few minutes.
    • Like x 1
  3. Marine Death Committed Player

Count me in too!
    • Like x 1
  4. NCR RANGER New Player

Okay So I forgot the servers were offline for GU 39. as soon as they are back up I will post the specific location and arrangement within Robinson park for the group photo.
    • Like x 1
  5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I would come but i will be at school at 7pm est.
  6. Robogost Well-Known Player

Extra Downtime....Plus my download says it's going to take 3 hours...but we'll see what happens lol
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Thats if the servers are even up at 7pm
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, they may have to redo the whole patch. We'll see.
  9. NCR RANGER New Player

Worst Case Scenario we'll have it on Friday or Saturday
  10. Grim Knight New Player

I'm down my earth 2 Batman (Thomas Wayne) will b there!!! I've already read my new bat books, wish the wouldn't have re used Capullo's Batman #0 cover, but hey. And watched T.D.K.R and year 1, this down time is killing me, I need 2 fight some crime!!! Lol
  11. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

We should totally do this on US PC TOO :D
  12. Grim Knight New Player

Grim Knight_ctd controller cr 74 and climbing!! Bat fan, comic collector, dedicated power thrower!! League member of the, loyalknightsoftheJL were on the come up!! Former member of the Avengers, been in game since beta, just back on, Holla @ me!!!
  13. NCR RANGER New Player

Hopefully the Servers are back up by 6 pm PST 9 pm EST.
  14. NCR RANGER New Player

15. NCR RANGER New Player

everyone start coming to robinson park in my phase.
    • Like x 1
  16. Marine Death Committed Player

That was a pretty good event. Outstanding suggestion and it was fun. Thumbs-up
    • Like x 2
  17. farm3rb0b Committed Player

Standing in Robinson Park all by my lonesome. :(
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

There was a ginormous war and stuff and eventually the whole watchtower pvpers came down and uh, the villains are currently trapped at a nightclub. It started out with the villains winning due to heroes being outnumbered then uh, s*** got real and now they dont want to play anymore :(
    [IMG]
  19. owlman New Player

You still there?
  20. NCR RANGER New Player

cool forum people meet me at arkham asylum