So the Flash bugged out on me and didn't want to die

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WilderMidnight, Apr 3, 2018.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

When it occurred to me what an awesome sparring dummy he would make for our League Halls and Lairs.

This is the second time he's bugged out on me in this instance. Yes it needs to get fixed but as I was letting him drain my health bar down to wipe I realized this was a great spot to test the loadout i was running. The fight is by no means the worlds greatest challenge but being able to fight an unbeatable enemy who offers some resistance and that reacts to you would be invaluable.

It would be the perfect thing to place right in the center of the detention area of our League Halls. A sparring target that attacks you and you have to fight and could even knock you out.

we could even get a couple of other heroes and villains into it...

?
  2. Comixfan Committed Player

Except he doesn't die. He just gets knocked out.

I've never understood people's fixation with death.

That said, I like the idea of a sparring dummy that fights back.

How cool would it be if you could release one of the prisoners in the cells in the League Hall and spar against them.

(But that would necessitate devs actually doing more with League Halls which they haven't since they were introduced.)
  3. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

That would be a great feature.