So stats matter? Give me my stats.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MastaMind, Jul 28, 2017.

1. High Troller Loyal Player

• Like x 4
  2. Swiftduck Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  3. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

As much as I enjoy the revamp.. I don't agree with the lower content changes.. recently did p wave... it was rough with 4 200cr people.. I have 219sp and still had a hard time.. thank god for the gorilla or we would have wiped... this shouldn't be like this.. as I see it.. stats only matters when compared to the people ur playing with.. but it does not matter in content..
    • Like x 4
  4. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

Sorry, but that's not good enough. There is no need to obfuscate the tweaks at this point. Communication is key now. Everyday or two should be a new hotfix.

You guys need to have a daily meeting with Mepps on what small tweaks will be happening for that hotfix, have him communicate them clearly, and get feedback from qualified players once the hotfix is out for the next 24 hours. No outcry? Good enough, move on. There is so much out of wack with the stats revamp, you might as well get the simple things out of the way to give some people reason to stay.

You could stem the tide of disgruntled OP players so easily just by taking my earlier suggestion of making OP stats 10 cr above their actual CR. You have those numbers already, don't you? Just plug them in. You can always tweak them later. But putting off this simple tweak much longer, you will only continue to bleed the older, skilled, paying player base.
    • Like x 1
  5. McShotzz Well-Known Player

You do know tweaks can take longer than 2 days to make. Plus they also have to get the update approved before being able to launch through psn(and probably microsoft now).
    • Like x 2
  6. Earth Sisters Well-Known Player

Not small tweaks. Certainly not changing the stats on a few items. They don't even need to do all the OP at once: work on end-game and go backwards. I doubt anyone is in any rush for the 80 OP helm to be relevant.
  7. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

I am sure you will be able to get all your op items back.

Via time capsule RNG, of course. With 10x the stats!
  8. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

I believe there should be a easier way to get these op items so that everyone can have a chance because lets be honest alot of people are bad at making money im decent at it but 30-50 mill aint gonna cut it and thata all i usually have why cant these items be craftable i dnr think its a bad idea
  9. MastaMind Dedicated Player

None of those methods worked. Running LPVE will randomly cause this issue to surface. I reposted it in the bugs area, submitted it to the bug tracker, and it is approaching 4 months later without any resolution to the issue. I ran an elite mission the other day where a player continued to get destroyed and eliminated because of this glitch. So many times I see it happen to players. Is this like the glitch that happens to new players. The one where entering certain buildings (Which are a part of the quest they are on) will stick them in the floor? Because that glitch has been around since the day I started, also reported to death, and it still remains to be resolved. While trying to rank up an alt of mine the other day I had to run the duration of 3 missions entirely stuck in the floor. Ugh.

It is very upsetting when I see that purely cosmetic things, which truly have no impact on performance, get prioritized over things that hurt us majorly. Just like when tactical mods were destroyed with the Riddled With Crime update, and they fixed the icon for an elite piece of gear first. Not the gear itself. Just the picture that shows when someone looks at it. -.-
    • Like x 1
  10. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Sorry. I assumed that I had posted this topic in the bugs area. Basically I saw that certain glitch posts in this area seem to get more attention then actually posting them in the bugs thing. I started to make a topic that showcased that the glitch dated all the way back to day #2 of the revamp. Like a lot of times that I consider making a thread, I abandoned the idea, but I bumped the two older topics thinking that it may help resolve the stupid LPVE killing defense stats glitch reported here:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/lpve-kills-defense-stats.291737/

Also, I submitted a ticket on it as well and reported it in the bugs tracker thing. Basically every single option possible. I did not intend to bump a post out in the main area of the forums, but I did unintentionally. Oops.
  11. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Oh damn I just ran lpve yesterday night I hope I didn't get effected just came back to DC would suck if I got nerfed lol. If I reset would that fix the glitch?
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

so.....the moral of the story is to not run lpve....check! only 23/243 completed.
    • Like x 1