So, Paul Bearer (WWE talent) died.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ilunis, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Ilunis Dedicated Player

• Like x 7
  2. Little Sister New Player

Aw I remember him! When I was little I watched wrestling with my brother and I definitely remember him. Rest in peace.
  3. TormentorX Well-Known Player

Oh yeah, I watched him too. What did he used to call the urn? I can't remember
  4. Brit Loyal Player

Aww man. That is a bummer.

Paul was one of the better valet/managers. Guys like Undertaker and Kane were able to be propelled to main event status and win world championships virtually without speaking because Paul Bearer would cut their promos for them and give them that spooky vibe while they were able to stay mysterious.

Looking at what happened to Undertaker once he went solo and became that uncomfortable Bikertaker amalgamation, I can honestly say that I believe his career would have been a flop if Paul Bearer hadn't been the one directing things for the first several years.
    • Like x 2
  5. FrankDma1962 Well-Known Player

6. Itazuki New Player

Hahah wow I remember him. Sad to see him go. Definitely a part of my childhood memories.
  7. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

:( Another childhood memory gone.
  8. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

We need Ultimate Warrior and Hulkamania to comment on this thread.
    • Like x 4
  9. Doc Holliday New Player

Id say more of a WWF talent but a Hall of Famer none the less. (I know WWF switched to WWE but I really miss the Old Shool version.)

R.I.P.
    • Like x 1
  10. recespieces31 New Player

R.I.P Mr. bearer...but at least The Undertaker is going to take his undefeated streak to 21-0 at Wrestlemania!!!
  11. Enickma Dedicated Player

May he rest in peace. Reading comments from superstars past and present, he seems to have been well-liked and respected. Condolences to his family.
  12. Faust74 Loyal Player

I hated that guy! That's how you know when someone does a good job of playing the bad guy, is when you hate him lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dr Improbable Dedicated Player

I think he was also Percy Pringle.
  14. Ilunis Dedicated Player

You'd be right.
  15. Enickma Dedicated Player

It's sort of ironic actually, I was just thinking yesterday about how it would be a good idea to bring him in for 'Mania this year... sad it can't happen now.
  16. Daolon Zar Well-Known Player

Wow... bummer. I'll pour out some drink for him later.
  17. OMAAR New Player

It seems all my favourite wrestlers from my childhood have passed away. I'm guessing steroids=borrowed time.
  18. GrimmwoodBlack Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Rest in Peace Mr. Paul Bearer. Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    • Like x 1
  19. The Ultimate Warrior Well-Known Player

While it is true that Paul Bearer is no longer confined to this world you normals call Earth! He has in fact been freed to soar through the cosmos of infinite realities that can only be perceived by the mind of a Warrior!!!

[IMG]
    One million viking ships from across the intersecting spirals of Ultimate realities burn in your memory Paul!!!
    • Like x 5
  20. MrBlazEakaJB New Player

God Paul was one pale @ss mofo. Who could ever forget that high pitched tone of voice every time he cut a promo. Who would've thought that his seeds can produce the Big Red Machine Kane!!!! He was a humble man often misunderstood. Paul Bearer you will be missed. Even though DiBiase brought The Undertaker out during the Survivor Series, you were the one to help get his career off and running. In the words of the Undertaker "Rest In Peace" X_X
    • Like x 1