So ... No Feat Points For The Resplendent Cache

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Oct 3, 2017.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

i would hate to see the feat as an "unfinished style feat"... i mean: i realy dont care for the style and the title. it just bugs me to see something in my list that i will never complete... just as the LPVE origins :p i would be interested into the stealth material though... however: as long as it costs 200 keys i say thx. but... no thanks ^^'

they removed the feat, so it is a huge win for every player and i guess we should be thankfull. yet, some things are realy cool and the prices are still staying way to high to consider even one piece of it! if prices drop 90%, i would buy it all... even if it is just the styles. they are cool, yet nothings worth the price to meee
    • Like x 1
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

Since AoJ we seen 4-Star feats vanish before they hit live. I think they just teasing us :p

But seriously, its a good thing even though I didnt cared if there would be an SP attached to it or not as I planned on getting the cache anyway ^^
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Longer than that. There were originally 4 star feats planned for AF3.
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player