So in this era of increased open world bounties...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by tukuan, Sep 16, 2020.

1. SekretVillain Loyal Player

They do, that's my point, it shouldnt change(someone suggested arther drop from older bounties)
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

My only nitpick with this DLC is aethers should be able to go higher then 999, something like 2000 or 2500 would be nice. It would at least allow you to get 12 gen mods, your elite weapon, and still have 200 left towards the next 2500 worth of items you need.
    • Like x 1
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Sekret we agree again lol
    Cap at 999 is just brutal and takes incentive away to keep going. I havent ran a full cycle of these since day 4 as i spammed hard an cleared feats an got what i needed by then.
    If cap was higher, i’d spam more to ensure i had max currency but at 999 its been done for me an theres no reason for me to run it and that sux cause i may be the minority but i like the bounties an like the format. A break in between an one boss after another.
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

The cap on currency and the waiting is what hurts me from spamming it like I did the 1st 6 days of the DLC. The constant waiting is what bores me to end up logging out, imho once you kill murk ares area should pop up.
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Agreed, the only way so far i have found around the waiting is to be on an NTH detector as that justifys killing a random add here an there haha.
    But yea, the wait to spawn is what i dont like about this format at all even tho its only a few min between each one. Its still a waste :(
    • Like x 1
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The bounties are actually fun with a small group. Hell, I even have fun solo battletanking them even though I can only get their health down about 15% tops in the alotted time. I agree that doing them with 30 other players in a giant lagfest sucks. But yall are the ones that seek that out. I highly recommend going at them with a small group and see if you don’t enjoy it a lot more. And in case you’re not aware, they scale to group size so they’re perfectly able to be completed with a standard raid-sized group.
    • Like x 1
  7. tukuan Devoted Player

Yup, noticed that once when I was farming planes, Ares dropped and I figured I'd go and hit him a couple times for the aether. There was about 6 ppl there and one invited me and we managed to take him down between a group of 7 and 3-4 randos.
    • Like x 1