So, how many days before gadget gets nerfed?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by details26, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

other than the fear gas exploit i'm not aware of anything overly broken with gadets.

photon blast is a little unfair but its not broken
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

That's mine now, because i said so.
  3. details26 Committed Player

What? Photon blast is pretty legit though. I would guess that against impaling thorns, you wouldn't have to wait for it to hit the enemy to jump cancel.

Also fear gas seems normal, I mean, who doesn't jump and keep spraying stuff in the air in real life. It could be like we are still holding the can and multi tasking o_O
  4. 13igtyme Devoted Player

Fire, ice, mental, electric, earth, and gadgets if they fix the non split on fear gas are all equal. Sorcery and nature are getting a revamp soon and HL just got fixed some. Seem pretty close to balanced.
  5. FATALSTD New Player

Y the heck would u nerf gadgets. Finally gadgets gets a good damage and good am and u guy mess it up.
  6. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Ah, sorry I had your email written down wrong. You will get the memo next week.
  7. Dylan Top5 New Player

Gadgets is fine in, people just aren't used to seeing big yellow numbers since Weapon mastery came out
  8. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

i love how this was a dead thread for a year and change until earlier today...
  9. FATALSTD New Player

I love how cry baby's get their way. Guess I need to start crying on other powers so they get nerfed like electricity omg this power and a few others are not fair to the community. They are way op and need to be nerfed. Cry cry.
    • Like x 1
  10. DG-MOD-02 New Player

Please do not bring old threads back to life. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.