So Emporer Aquaman's passive is getting buffed.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Whodini, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Whodini Well-Known Player

Must...fight...urge...to....buy
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Let's embrace, we can fight it together.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

By 'buffed' do you mean 'fixed'? Not to mention it appears to have a new bug on test.
    • Like x 2
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

“Fixed” and “buffed/nerfed” are synonymous are they not? Hahaha
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

That's right, it's just currently broken, the buffs are being put on there as they were originally intended :D haha
    • Like x 1
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Batman's also being "fixed"
  7. BumblingB I got better.

"buffed" "adjusted" "fixed" "nerfed" "useless" All are terms that could represent it right now.

A term that comes to mind from me, is "rage".
  8. Proxystar #Perception

or $60 poorer? :p
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I'm not touching any marketplace allies for at least a few more weeks. Wait for them to become account - wide and wait for them to hit a "final" state before pulling the trigger imo.
    • Like x 2
  10. BumblingB I got better.

I haven't bought it yet and if it stays the way it is, not going to either.
  11. Whodini Well-Known Player

Originally the passive states the buff occurred when "summoning" a pet...now the buff will occur when giving your pet power, which makes a ton more sense.

Also the 15% damage buff it gives is not too shabby. I still think the tier 3 allies should be able to be purchased with source marks though. MP exclusive items should be cosmetic only (obviously)
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I didn't fight it at all. He's already maxed out and sitting in the passive slot waiting patiently. Well, maybe patiently isn't the correct term but still
    • Like x 2
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I mean, as a might dps im really curious as to how good dianas passive will be.
    I dont care a out allies enough to wanna spawn one more often so that damage aint as appealing to me as a might buff in the background.
    Im still on the fence lol
    • Like x 1
  14. BumblingB I got better.

As it is right now, I'm not interested in it. I do know you use a pet class, so more power to you.

I just find it funny they made a paid system only work on two powersets that have one power to use.

It's like if the only hand mod you had, which came out of a time capsule, was for stealth and invisibility.
    • Like x 1
  15. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, it's clearly for just sorc and earth. I'd imagine another ally will come out in the future that just buffs all pets somehow. And I'll he buying that one too lol. But yeah, I can't not get this passive for my sorcery main.
    • Like x 1
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

This one has us all curious. It doesn't seem incredible but it seems like it would be active enough to make a slight difference. I want her for my tank but for him, I'd only buy her and take the slow road to leveledupville