So DEVs, when are you ever going to make Dominance.......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zylo, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Zylo Committed Player

a crowd control resistance stat for tanks?

Are we always going to get stunned, juggled and encased by adds no matter what even if our required dominance for w/e were running is way over whats its asking for?

if your never going to do that then would it be too much to ask for more 10% control resistance in our power trees and to make them stack? cuz only 2 isint freaken cutting it. on fire their is only 2 10% crowd control resistance and its "only" on immolation power tree. immolation and enflame. why?

if were suppose to feel like immovable objects then at least make us tanks feel like it.:cool:
    • Like x 2
  2. Ice Lantern New Player

Or just make control resistance the socket affinity for the Chest, Legs, Shoulders and Head pieces for tank gear.
    • Like x 4
  3. Zylo Committed Player

i'll freaken take anything, dude. like for instance for DOM innates in the weapons skills. why not make it different for w/e roll u are? like +power crit for controlers and +5-10% CC ressitance for tanks when you put that 3rd point into dom. it is freaken ANNOYING when "you" the tank is constantly getting CCed by garbage adds the sec your white CC ressitance effect goes away.:mad:
  4. Arcpope New Player

I love tanking in mmo's .
    Can't stand tanking in this game .mainly because of the stuns and block breaks .

Good ideas and I'm sure if tanks were more resistant at least say 75% of theses, we would see a lot more tanks.

It would make tanking fun in this game.
  5. RichardHead New Player

the reason i see they don't is for pvp more then anything how annoying would a tank that never gets juggled yet still hits hardcause wm
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Either way Fire needs a revamp but i support what you're saying. When i'm in my fire tank it's just awfull how i get treated like a piece of paper or even a doll xD throw from here to there and so on.
  7. Zylo Committed Player

Not my problem if my dom is double or triple the amount you have. tanks been screwed ever since they added the movement mode debuffs for pvp. it should be a benefit for being a tank in pvp speccing into dom. If I have way more DOM than you then you cant make me flinch.

but this isint about pvp. its about pve.
  8. 2reu New Player

You mean you don't enjoy being knocked around like a garbage bag in a windstorm?
  9. Ice Lantern New Player

As Tanks we really should be immune to block breaks in PVE. If the content is going to make us block in order to survive, then it shouldn't be counterable like it is. And Tanking in this game doesn't make me feel strong. I hate being pinned against the wall being stunned and juggled like crazy.

As for PvP, some things should work differently in PvE than it does in PvP.
  10. Zylo Committed Player

there needs to be a sense of power and constantly getting tossed around and stunned just flat out sucks. I cant wait for the fire revamp thread to open up so I can throw inn my 2cents.......just to see ti get ignored and the DEVs do the complete opposite.:rolleyes:

exactly. I just want some sort of sense of knowing were my resistance to certain things are. constantly getting stunned and thrown around by the very 1st damn attack when my CC resistance from breaking out or a move I just did from Burnout and BD wears off is crap.
    • Like x 1