Skill Points

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tacca, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Tacca Well-Known Player

Hey there,

I'm currently leveling up a new toon, up until tier 4 as my friend is going to be f2p. I was just wondering how many sp I should unlock to be a good healer for stuff up until t5 starts.
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

80 will be enough. Don't matter anyway because a high level will be in there, unless y'all create own groups
  3. Veritasum Loyal Player

This is very suggestive. But as many as possible is the most sensible answer. Let's say you get 80. Why stop there if you have the ability to get more? You'll be able to run content and work on feats at the same time. Not saying 80 is wrong or a bad # BTW.
    • Like x 1
  4. Tacca Well-Known Player

I am going to unlock feats with replays, wanting to spend as little money as possible.
  5. Veritasum Loyal Player

I see. Then count what it would take to get all of the critical heals, critical heal magnitude (or something like that) and the restoration ones in the second row. Should only take a couple min to figure out. But I'm guessing 80 is about right.
  6. tinoman Dedicated Player

You'll obtain so much leveling if you take it slow doing all the duo's/solo's alerts/raids just keep checking the feats menu constantly and check some guides on youtube getting feats leveling a new toon.
  7. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Q: How many Skill Points do I need?

A: One More than you have now*

*Refer to the above Q&A every day until there are no more SPs to be gained :D
    • Like x 2