Skill Point Strategy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Sep 27, 2016.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Hi,

What's a good strategy for getting past 150 skill points? I am just 50 right now. I feel I am missing something.

Thanks.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Start with easier feats you can knock out by yourself and work your way up, exploration feats, race feats, style feats, etc. Join a league that's willing to help you get raid and PvP feats.
    • Like x 2
  3. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Awww. Thanks. I hope they did not make too many PVP feats. :D
  4. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

There are a good number of feats available for PVP, but you can get several of them cleared off your list without too much grinding.

There are always a number of easy feats to obtain with DLCs, so long as you have access to them. Getting these is typically easier than grinding for the ones in the classic game, or some of the insane number count feats added in DLCs were there was nobody around to smack a particular dev on the head with the sensibility tuna. The avaricious tuna was always available, though.
    • Like x 2
  5. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Well if you wait long enough, soon you'll be able to buy every feat via the marketplace!
    • Like x 5
  6. Ichiro Loyal Player

Start in low content you can get most of the raid feats now just by showing up in the group. Those are good 50 point feats that add up real quick. About half of T7 on down is just follow high Cr player collect loot, get feats, and leave. After that the majority of feats come from styles you can either buy or get from content. My low alt got most of the feats from every raid just by blind queuing into the content.
    • Like x 1
  7. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

When you do run pvp stand in front of a safehouse and get the hero/villain bounty posters as well...you'll be working on 2 sets of feats at once
    • Like x 2
  8. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

I just hit 100 Skill Points. Thanks. I hope I make it to 160-200 sometime next year. :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Captin Raptor Well-Known Player

congrats
    • Like x 1
  10. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    :D :D
    • Like x 4
  11. Pults Loyal Player

Join the 8v8 chat if you want to do all the 8s and 5s and 4s arena/legends feats.
    • Like x 1
  12. No Crying Committed Player

That would be pretty horrible if they ever did that
    • Like x 2
  13. Noble One Committed Player

i agree. i hate to open THAT book but it feels like pay to win in a way.
  14. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Thanks.
  15. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

LMAO. These witty replies are what make this forum site great. :D
    • Like x 1
  16. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

and the game died on this day...
    • Like x 1
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I try to keep things simple when it comes to skill points. I just play the game. More often than not the skill points just seem to take care of themselves when I do that.
    • Like x 1
  18. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Best thing is to start with classic game feats and work your way down each episode. Definitely hit PvP and get those style feats!
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

You're luck then, I've seen a lot of people with that same attitude and nothing to show for it.
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Not really lucky or anything, I just focus on playing the game itself. Consciously chasing after skill points (especially the grindtastic ones) has, more often than not, detracted from me actually having fun playing the game so I do my level best to not fall into that particular trap.