Sins of Black Adam duo?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sleepy Healer, Oct 11, 2022.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Solos and Duos usually only reward 1 mark each so if you cut out Alerts there goes a large chunk of daily marks.
  2. Sghoul Well-Known Player

Then let us do the Duo more than once a day...solved :)
    Considering you can do most of the rest of the content over and over, as far as marks go, I feel like we are covered.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No.
  4. JasonIsley Devoted Player

why would anybody do a 5 min instance for 1 mark multiple times when they can run a 10 minute instance for 8 marks???
    • Like x 1
  5. GermanM Committed Player

If they do so we would need like 3 differents duos for compensate the lack of marks.

Besides everyone wait for the alert, is like a daily challange for team´s (at least the elite version) Of course, raid´s are challange too, but we only do those weekly, i dont care much about raid´s in that matter.

What could also be nice is having a solo, duo, alert and raid´s. But is too much to ask, i know.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sghoul Well-Known Player

I mean, you could ask that about anything in the game, if you have options. If there are no other options, people will do what is available.
    I'm not really advocating for it anyway. I just don't generally enjoy Alerts once the event is over unless you change your settings to force a full group, in which case you wait forever for an Alert. My experience has been that many Alerts, without a decent healer are not 10 minute runs, they are revolving doors.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Exactly right. I try to steer clear of all alerts unless my sister is on to run it with me or I have my friends with me. It has been my experience that alerts, when they are going badly, become a toxic blame fest. I don't need that. I've had enough battling anxiety without have my source of escapism (DCUO) causing me even more anxiety. The solos and the raids are my favorites with the duos and alerts my least favorites.

I'm all for playing the way one wants to play.
    • Like x 3