Sin Legion USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by HealerHollidae, May 20, 2014.

1. HealerHollidae New Player

Hello all we are a experienced end game league with Top Tier players.

what does this mean ? - we have many members who are running tier 6 content daily.

But I'm not tier 6 how does this help me ? - we run everything as needed and have many active members who are happy to help.

Do I need a Mic ?- No. but it helps. a lot of us have mics but we can get by just fine if you don't have one.

I have an alt character can I bring him along ? - Absolutely! the more the merrier. Many of us play multiple roles ( I my self play Tank, Troll, Healer, Dps )

I like to pvp, Do you pvp ? - Yes. while not all members pvp we understand the necessity for feats and strive to complete these. Legends is something some members do regularly. We also have arena players.

I am more into pve, does this matter ? not at all. we are mainly a pve league here but won't hold you to anything specific. Do what you feel.

I am a returning player, can I get help on updated loadouts or weapon mastery ? - Absolutely, We are always here to help and have many returning members who have joined up & ran with league mates daily.

Put simply we are a laid back on the fly league. There is no cr requirement and we are not hurting for any specific role so all are welcome. We do ask that you communicate with your fellow leaguemates.
    It is important to understand people may be busy when you ask for a group as every league is & everybody wants to gear up. This does not mean you will not receive help but patience is a virtue and we will definitely get to you when we can.

Some players progress faster than others so there is no pressure on the CR raise. If you are not sure about your role we can help with that and provide tips as most of us are veteran players here.

Below are some game play videos of recent raids you can check out to see for your self.

if you are interested please Contact StormTheShadowMystic
    SovereignofSorrow Power Corrupts DarthKhalik RekkoGc MageofTheSixthPaths

you can also leave your villain name here and we will get with you in game.

if we do not respond by tell please send a mail in game to one of the following names and tell them Sov sent you

2. HealerHollidae New Player

forgot to mention. We have about 40 - 50 active members at this time
  3. XxStainnxX New Player

Hey ive been playing for about 2 months now but only recently found what i like as far as playstyle. im 19, active, and have a mic. I would like you to add my lvl 13 soon to be 30. thx ahead of time if u accept me.

LStainnL
  4. DeathAccept New Player

I have a level 27 Nature DPS Villian US PS4
    Would like to start healing also. I would like to join your leagueplease.
  5. Hate killz New Player

I have a cr 96 fire dps and I would like to join
  6. MageOfTheSixPaths New Player

Lol Sov it's MageOfTheSixPaths not Sixth