Signatures ?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Eranthis, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Eranthis New Player

How Do People Make Those Big Signatures with there players face on them or there league name i wanna do that can someone teach me :oops: ?:(
  2. Eranthis New Player

3. Sylar-Man New Player

Wrong section but I think you have to have the link to where the picture was created and put that in your sig. Thats is how I have my old forum avatar in mine.
  4. Cataclyzm New Player

Click on the link in the bottom right corner of my sig, it'll take you to a website where there super easy to make.
    • Like x 1
  5. Impact Prime New Player

You can do it yourself with any image editing program. Take a screenshot of your character in a place of your choosing, then stick some text over the top, crop it and save it, then upload it to somewhere like imageshack and put it in your signature.

Obviously to do more you'll need better software. For example, cutting around your character will require a program that supports transparency. Making your own text style would require tools such as custom shape selection, blur, soften, sharpen etc. I used Photoshop to make mine; it has many tools to create effects and manipulate various levels.
    • Like x 1
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

I took a screenshot of my character, uploaded it from my PS3 to my computer, edited it in photoshop and threw it on here
  7. Snow New Player

Mines a simple yet it represents my characters well enough. I just took a screenshot and cropped it and then edited with those random photo editing websites and then I make the final edit through photobucket and use the HTML thing there and signature! Those fancy sig requires special software and skills of course.
  8. Lokkii Committed Player

photoshop
  9. Captain Just New Player

I used the same website as Cataclyzm..siglaunch.com
  10. Echephyle New Player

Mine is nice and simple. I used http://postimage.org/
    You can upload your in game picture file, then post it on the site in the link above. Then click on the insert image button where you type your signature. DONE!
  11. risen New Player

Made mine with good ol photoshop