Shut Up And Take My Money!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elijah Seed, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Marek Committed Player

Personally I dont think the booster bundles rare auras are the same rarity as the rare collections are in the time capsules mainly because those I have recieved and at times I've gotten more than one. So if there setting things according to rarity ..... I really wouldn't be surprised if time capsule materials would be a $100 then .... which is disgusting
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The difference between the two, Booster Bundle OG Auras are rare and limited time exclusive. Time Capsule Material collections are just rare and not limited time. The only way to collect a past Booster Bundle OG Aura is buying it off the broker for several hundred mil or from MattSuper for 1 bil. The only way to collect a past TC Material is open TCs, buy the individual collection or the prize itself from broker, or wait for it to go on the Booster Gold Vendor.
    • Like x 1
  3. Marek Committed Player

So they can set the booster bundle stuff cheaper since their not going to be losing any money on them since there not coming back. Time capsule things are a different story since there still in the game
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I meant the Booster Bundle Power Auras like the Glowing one that the OP mentions are NOT available to unlock using Replays.

The Blue Plasmic Aura which came from Booster Bundles cost 245 Replays to unlock. Same with the Red Plasmic Aura.
    The rest of the Aura I know of cost 350 Replays.

If the OG Auras cost 500 Replays as you say.... then we can expect the Materials to cost 2000 Replays.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Powerset Auras and Materials were not from a Booster Bundle, they were in the Resurgence Mega Capsules.

The OG Auras were the first auras of their kind for example the original Plasmic Aura is an OG Aura. Then they came out with less rare variants Blue, Red, etc.

We're getting ahead of ourselves trying to guess pricing because A. Materials will not be available for unlocking and B. If anyone "needs" a past TC Material that wasn't exclusive to a Resurgence Mega Capsule they will be available at some point in the Booster Gold Vendor.
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Booster Bundles.... Mega Capsules.... Tomato... Potato..... it doesn't matter.... we still do not have the option to unlock those Power auras yet either way.

Although we can buy the modular Power auras from the Quarks vendor if people really want to have Power auras.

We are not getting ahead of ourselves.... we are futurists. Seeing the Future long before it ever happens. So we already see ourselves being able to unlock materials. Being able to play a Kingdom Come DLC. Or a Legion of Super-Heroes DLC. Or a Watchmen DLC. :) :)

But seriously...... you hit the nail on the head. We cannot unlock materials. So all we can really do is speculate about it. But it does not change that materials cannot be unlocked..... and from what we know.... we never will have the option to unlock them.
    • Like x 1
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Yea they said materials were technically not a style and therefore couldn't be unlocked now whether there is of course not another way is entirely another matter.

For example the developers could simply create a collections tab like the market redeem tab and then allow people to unlock or redeem another copy, they can already do this with marketed materials so clearly the tech is there.

The real question isn't really can the devs do it, it's do the devs want to do it.
    • Like x 2