Show Off Your Bee/Spring Outfits!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HelloKittyPowa, May 14, 2021.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

She needs a new model so bad, I hope we get a pretty model soon with her appearing in more content.
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My other Spring outfit.
    The origin of this style comes from a planet one of the gateways in my base leads to.
    The gateway on the left, with the holographic dinosaur coming out of it, is a planet inhabited entirely by plant-based humanoids. Their planet evolved to a point where animals became unnecessary, due to the fact the humanoids on this planet were able to control their ecosystem without the need for animals. However, without animals, there was nothing to protect them from invaders. So they developed robotics and put holographic generators in their forests. These holographic generators create projections of the animals that used to inhabit their planet. When extraterrestrials land, these projections come out of the forests ready to defend the planet.
    Now I know what you are thinking. You're thinking "But Danger, you're literally a computer program. If they have knowledge of robotics and Artificial Intelligence why not just arrive in your natural, robotic form?" Well I did and after convincing them my program is from a different planet, I found they responded better to me if I grew a body in one of the stasis tubes humans refer to as "armories". This is not what they look like of course, my program just enjoys taking outfits overboard. The henchmen assisting me are what they look like. It’s not the gate but their species’ natural connection to the Universal Green that allows them to spawn seemingly from nowhere.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2