Should The Crime Syndicate Get Some Lovin'?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Antwoman, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Antwoman Dedicated Player

I love the Justice League Evil versions of themselves like Batman is Owlman he us the der brother of Bruce Wayne Thomas Wayne Jr (Surprise there aren't more of him made in the game really) or Wonder Woman is Superwoman, Superman us Ultraman, The Flash is Johnny Quick or Green Lantetn is Power Ring.

Can you imagine DLCs Iconic battle suits and Legends characters. Also it will give peope to make Owlman144 or XxUltrsmanxX its better than 1,000 Batmans or Supermans.

Also note this is nit to replace this years DLCs this is a what if thstvmay get the attention of the Devs to consider more things like this...because a lot of people will be like blah blah this or blah blah they need to worry about what I'm only concern about like why is my face not the right kind of purple...Focus on tbe topic at hand which id my own little blah blah lol.
    • Like x 1
  2. Sarcasm Committed Player

I'd really like them having a dlc or maybe trilogy after sups trilogy

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Impulsively Committed Player

I'm reading through Forever Evil and it's tie-ins now. Truthfully, the New 52 team is a whole lot of meh. All of the characters aside from Power Ring scream "bland and generic" to me. Ultraman is your typical power-hungry villain. Superwoman is your typical manipulative one. Johnny Quick is your typical psychopath, etc. Only Power Ring is remotely interesting with the mystery surrounding his green ring of death and timid personality.

On the flip side, I really enjoyed how things played out in the Crisis on Two Earths animated movie. I'd be down for that version of the team. But since that isn't how they were portrayed in the comics, I don't think that portrayal would hold any weight.
    • Like x 1
  4. Sbel Devoted Player

So the only female is "the manipulative one"? What a shocker... o_O
    • Like x 1
  5. Omega Boy Committed Player

Nah, there were 2 females. Both manipulative.
    • Like x 2
  6. Solar Well-Known Player

Yes. I recall reading they wanted to do another origin crisis seems to me could be a good spot to have them appear.
  7. Mermaid Dedicated Player

This would be so cool! And then they could prolly introduce new features like being able to create a nemesis of ourselves and be bosses in certain instances!
  8. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

This would be pretty awesome. Question, who are the good guys in that story line?
  9. Errorcode1058 New Player

I predict that Crisis on Finite Servers will be the DLC which finally brings us the Cross-Faction Respec Token.
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

I can agree to this once we get a Section 8 DLC.

Section 8
    • Like x 1
  11. Impulsively Committed Player

Yep, which only added to the cliche of the whole thing :(
    • Like x 1
  12. Dezaras Loyal Player

I'd be down with this. I already have a Crime Syndicate counterpart in mind.

Thought about it ages ago, I like multiverse stuff.
  13. EavX New Player

It would be a great DLC trilogy. We could return to the old DC missions, but this time on Earth 3 version. The storyline could be about Braniac is trying to take over their Earth trying to get access to Nexus again, but this time the heroes and villains must work side by side to stop Braniac this time.