Should I start saving from now to purchase the PS4 this winter?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Has2besaid, May 18, 2013.

1. Has2besaid Committed Player

Way back when the PS2 first came out I bought it upon release around the holidays. However, nothing but lame games came out with it at launch. When PS3 came out I bought it when Ninja Gaiden came out, not at launch, because I knew I would enjoy that and be able to bide my time with it until beter games came out.

As such, I was curious as to whether you guys think PS4 is launching with lame games or cool ones, and whether you think the price will drop shortly after release. Will you be making the switch to PS4 at launch or will you stay with the PS3 for a few more months? If so, why?
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

E3 will probably answer your questions about launch titles and price better than anyone here. Personally speaking, though, given the costs of the PS3 when it first launched it might not hurt to start setting aside money now.

And for the record, I never made the jump from PS2 to 3, cost being the biggest issue. They'd have to really impress me to get me to consider buying the new console.
  3. Meta Flare New Player

Infamous second sons, cod ghosts, assassins creed black flag, kill zone shadow fall, watch dogs, drive club.

These are either launch titles or will be out a month or two after release. There is something for everyone. I personally will be getting infamous(one of my fav franchises) and watch dogs(the online will be so sick, hopefully lol)