Should I get both consoles???

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Raptor T., Feb 16, 2015.

1. Raptor T. Committed Player

Hey everyone... it's been a while since I posted this. Been busy with school work at college.

But these past few days, I have been thinking about trying something new and experience new games that I've never played before for the upcoming summer break.

I currently own an Xbox One and I've been thinking about maybe getting a PS4 as well. There are TONS of games I'd love to play and try out:

The Last Of Us
    Uncharted
    Killzone
    The Order 1886
    Infamous
    Little Big Planet
    Bloodbourne
    And etc...

I've always asked myself... Why not get both if you're doing great at school, if you have the money, if you want to try something new, and if you love to have fun??? What do y'all think? o_O
    • Like x 1
  2. thirty six Loyal Player

I would suggest grabbing a ps3 while they're still available and dirt cheap, even if only for the first 2 Infamous games! Then, after you've played everything there, get yourself a 4. In the words of that little fat kid, Clarence "It's worth it".
  3. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

if you have extra $$, which i dont know many college students who do, id totally get a PS4

id say go for it, im stuck with my PS3 thats starting to poop the bed after only 6 years, i wish i had cash for a PS4
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't see why people feel you can only use one console, it's like being only allowed to like one brand of ice cream or even only allowed to eat one flavour
    If you have the money, then go for it
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-...ST&cid=283812&lid=5419210&acd=123098073120560
    get this :p