Should DCUO reward the Beta/P2P version players of DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shaveric, May 18, 2013.

1. Shaveric Committed Player

Just wondering, because most games usually give some kind of reward to their old veteran players that have either played the Beta or the game in it's P2P stages pretty much.

What do you think?
    • Like x 1
  2. ToxicAngelDE Dedicated Player

free lunchbox token? but just one... ;)
  3. Twilight Man New Player

Nah, I'm good. I'd prefer they fix as much as possible so the game works at full potential and we can trust we're not wasting $15.

For such a small amount of money it feels odd that sometimes I think "again with this issue? what am I paying for"

Fixes > Rewards
    • Like x 2
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

5. Anima Committed Player

What about the original Batman for Legends PVP? Or was that pre-order only? Idk, I haven't even been here for six months.

Can we see?
  6. Meta Flare New Player

I wouldn't mind if they let us p2pers to have a fourth color on out palette.

This might even get a few new subbers. So it's a win win I think
  7. Twilight Man New Player

That's a great idea, and not just because I pay and would benefit.
  8. Meta Flare New Player

Lol. If I didn't sub I would just for that as well.
  9. Cloud_9 New Player

I'd love to get something to show for being a beta player.
  10. Shaveric Committed Player

It was only a bonus when you bought the $60 disc I think.o_O
  11. BumblingB I got better.

They did, it's called lifetime subscription. Those that have that litterally are the real free to players. It was around 300$ right? So in less than 2 years, DCUO is actually paying them.
  12. Why so serious? New Player

Wasn't that what the 1 year cape was for?
  13. Twilight Man New Player

And then the PS4 was officially announced.
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Well, they haven't announced if DCUO was going to be on there or not. SOE has stated that there is a lot ahead of us, especially this summer. (Last FNL) So lets see what happens. I'm excited. :)
  15. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

They gave out a beta emblem but only after you submitted a ticket. That said, the beta emblem doesn't even work on all the character body types.
  16. 13igtyme Devoted Player

17. Shaveric Committed Player

I think that was only for PC players though.o_O
  18. Shaveric Committed Player

Let me guess you aren't a beta or one of the P2P people then.
  19. Shaveric Committed Player

Wasn't that for the hack?o_O
  20. 13igtyme Devoted Player

I'm pay to play. We already have good things. Plus we can actually play the entire game and not just parts then complain about not being able do stuff.