Shield Weapon Mastery yielding low damage

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Rokyn, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Rokyn Dedicated Player

The Magnum Round Weapon Mastery combo is not hitting as hard as for example Handblaster>Explosive Shot and it takes longer to do:

Sidearm throw>Overhand throw>Heavy sidearm throw>Magnum round

vs

Charged blast>Solar flare>Explosive shot

I continuously get 2k-4k hits on Magnum Round and 4k-11k hits on Explosive Shot on about 2600 precision.
    Even the Martial arts hold range 4x is hitting harder than the Shield ranged WM. Is this intended or no?
    I can provide some data or a video to backup my claims. Can you guys check this out real quick?

EDIT: This is also happening on Live as well.
  2. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Good old FOTM Handblasters, I hope the Nerf I mean fix comes real soon. Devs while your looking at Shield ranged attack; can you fix it's instant perma stun it has? As soon as your hit with the 1st ranged attack through the 3rd your perma stunned and its hard to break out. It makes zero since how something that's Vulnerable to Interrupt can stun you so hard you can't Interrupt it.
    • Like x 1
  3. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I think Blasters are ok as they are atm. ArrowFling WM, which was faster, already got nerfed. Explosive shot Wm hits hard but also takes longer time to complete compared to how fast ArrowFling is.

That being said I think Shield's Overhand throw and Heavy sidearm throw and MartialArts' Shuriken Storm and Enhanced Shuriken should be buffed so that they both become viable weapons for clipping loadouts.
    That approach will improve total damage dealt so if u use Shield and MArts for their WM options u will benefit too from the better front loaded damage.