Shared weapon styles in WM

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by That guy, Nov 1, 2014.

1. That guy New Player

WM is cool and I love it but sometimes it bugs me that you just pull out a random weapon.

So what if we could get the same style for 2 different weapon. Of course it is not possible for every weapon, but it's nothing game breaking just a few additional styles.

Dual Pistols->Dual Wield

Double Gun Blade
    You can unlock a gun blade that can be used as either's style, this way you simply shoot and slice with one weapon, no need to change.

[IMG]

Dual Wield->Bow

Bow&Sword
    A non-symmetrical style, where you hold a sword in one hand and a bow in the other. You simply smash with them and when the time comes you can shoot arrows with your bow.

Staff->Rifle

Rifle
    You use a rather long rifle as a staff and then shoot with it.

Staff->One handed

Staff
    A medium-lenght staff that can be used as a one handed style, too, this way it looks like you use only 1 weapon.

1H->Dual wield

'Splitable' weapon.
    You have a 'staff' which can be split into 2 smaller batons. (Just like nightwing's staff in Injustice)

[IMG]

Two Handed->Bow

Bow
    You use your rather big bow to slam and when the time comes you can shoot arrows, too.

Keep in mind that these are simple styles, not a new mechanic of any sort.
    When getting either weapon you could unlock the style for both weapons.

For example:
    Weapon type: Dual Pistols
    Style: Gun Blade (DP+DW)

Also, I would love to see our weapons not disappearing in certain combos, like Hand Blasters and Brawling. Let us retain our HB style when using a bow, that way you can say that your glove can teleport/manifest a bow out of thin air.