Share your DCUO story with us

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by useless, Nov 21, 2017.

1. useless Well-Known Player

Would realy want to hear some of your experiance and encounters
    that occurred during the life in DCUO,
    funny things,glitches,bad things,good things...
    just a little story.

I'll start with my own from last night,have a few but this is fresh
    New capsules came,everyone asking,trading,one guy giving capsules for any aura,so soft as i am
    wanted to give him for free.But i see he cant trade,hes f2p so i tell him you cant trade.
    He says ok but i can mail it,i sad no you cant.
    Again on shout - trading notorius caps for any aura -
    Again i tell him you cant trade,youre f2p and on shout he asking again.
    Gone playing some alert and when i got back to wt here he is again on shout.
    Asked him if he managed to trade something,he replied no still didnt..
    Told him,m8 because you cant trade....
    and couple seconds latter,trading notorious capsules for any aura pls...on shout
    feeling sorry for the guy,so this evening i'll group up with him,take him to broker
    and put aura on for $1,and let him buy it if he will be quick....
  2. useless Well-Known Player

you know whats even funnier,puted this post on wrong place :D
  3. Bukhatir New Player

Here is my story :D

I've start playing DCUO 1 month back and i find it it's so fun to play :)

when i was level 19 i received Aura from Para box (Membership drop) and i delete it from my inventory because that time i don't know what Aura is >.<

I use to do all the raids when i was low and there was a player called me NOOB because i killed him by mistake by spawning more mobs on him :$ (That's Fine because im new into the game and yes im noob )

I'm a streamer and everyday i stream online DCUO and there was a random guy entered the chat saying why you are streaming DCUO , DUCO IS DEAD!, And what are you streaming no one will watch or follow NOTE: ( on that day i received 5 followers :D ) , I asked him the reason why you saying that dcuo is dead while i can prove you that there is no que timing for pve and i showed him watch map alot of ppl there and outside the station m so he called me you g.a.y and he left my channel.

Game is fun to play alot of new players around and there is old players also which they help players out , game is running smooth .

I play in EU World you can find me there by my name : Bukhatir and my Stream the same .

That's for the last month DCUO story .
    • Like x 1