SFF, Quick thinking feat?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, Jan 20, 2022.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

Is this feat bugged? One of the last feats I need (besides elite feats lol). Unless I’m doing something wrong, or does it have to be the whole raid? (Don’t get hit by avatar of paradox’s charge). Is that when it runs at the group or it shoots the ball thing? Idk.
  2. Kestral Committed Player

This is the 2nd boss only. He has arrows on the floor and then rushes at people. If anyone in the group gets hit no feat.
  3. fm0987 Committed Player

Oh so it’s the whole raid then? (The feat doesn’t specify). Guess that’s probably why I haven’t gotten it yet lol.
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No, only the second boss
  5. fm0987 Committed Player

Sorry meant whole raid as in everyone in the group
  6. Kestral Committed Player

Yes everyone in the group has to not get hit. It's actually fairly unusual for feats to be individual in group content.
  7. fm0987 Committed Player

Yeah that makes sense I guess lol
  8. Aetrius Well-Known Player

This is one of the few feats in the reg version of the raid that you probably won't get accidentally by just running the content. This is either a league run or make a group specifically to get it type feat.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

This feat is a bit tricky too as the paradox creature tends to run a bit wonky if he is near the sunstone stump in the middle. We had a group together just to get this feat and took a lot of care to make sure we were all on point rolling out, however he jagged a bit off the straight path he should be running when he hit the stump and someone got hit...apparently. The feat did not pop. Took another run and this time we tried to keep him on the far side of the room to avoid the issue.
  10. TheDrone Well-Known Player

Thank you for finally explaining this feat. It was apparently bugged last year for awhile and that was the only info I could find on this feat. I'm certain there are many people who were confused by it. Proper wording would have avoided the confusion.

In the Speed Force Flux Raid, Don't get hit with by the Avatar of Paradox's Charge at all

In the Convergence of Unmaking Raid, have your group avoid all damage from Shadow of Trigon's Shadow Curse

There's no reason to assume the first feat is a group-wide feat as the second feat clearly states that it is group-wide. Inconsistency creates so much confusion in this game.
    • Like x 1
  11. fm0987 Committed Player

So I got this feat today in a random q, there was one pc player in there pretty sure they cheesed the second boss with a speed hack, died in about two seconds
  12. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Maybe not. That second boss is acting weird. We did an elite run last night and after we wiped on the 2nd boss, it just died. No one got any loot, but the doors opened up. It was really odd.