Downtime Server Restart - February 16, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awesomest New Player

Devs it is too early for me to rant.

Can you put the server back up.
  2. Warbreed New Player

well most game that i play and help test actually correct things right away. i am a paying member have been off and on since release. so asking for a free B for once is not a bad thing, i do understand your point from a certain perspective. I spend roughly $100 not to include membership every couple of months or so. i do like the game or i wouldnt put money into it. I just wish the would fix certain things like communication with the community. or fix the system for a hands off approach like other stuff does has an accurate site Server notifier that is acurrate. this 4 hours later stuff gotta be corrected dont ya think.

;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Minrath Well-Known Player

i remember the time i payed 15 bucks for a month of membership then they gave out free membership that month and gave me a stupid tombot that i never use.
    • Like x 1
  4. Awesomest New Player

5. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

6. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

It is actually a good time to surf the internet, watch a movie, walk the dog or plane just go out and do something. The resets and other server issues has been happening since the game came out 6 yrs ago, and as for as communication, there is not many live games out there that addresses the issue to the public as soon as it happens, frankly, when I try to login in and it doesn't login I surf the web. If I am able to hook up to the web and watch movies then I know its them. So all in all do something to keep your self occupied, take a bath or what ever and by the time your back the game will be back up.:)
  7. IMighty ManI Active Player

Not to split hairs, but the mask was free to subscribers on all of our characters forever. Even a character I make in the future will have it for free. I didn't pay anything extra, I subscribe, and now the mask will appear in my claim list for free for all my characters. Only the total freeloaders had the option to buy it, and we don't really consider them as actual players anyway. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. IvyDolls New Player

lol love flamers . People just saying like most gaming companies out there. Lack of communication between Company and the Paying customers for few years has been poor. This extra maintenance reboot was scheduled, but not addressed to players till after the fact. Realize there are large group of players have slotted times to play, and this double reboot just stole that from them. Not all players are teens or kids that can play all day with no worries.

Daybreak should have informed the players better on the reboot today. For being one of their top income games this was a poor scheduled reboot by them with no communication.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are now online.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.