Server issue eu/ps

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zpred, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

For some reason me n most of my league mates are lagging crazy, all started in metropolis battle zone (bn raid), everyone was falling through the floor, everyone's power was permanently on cool down, we tried relogging, but came back to tremendous lagg, our power bar isn't showing for at least 3 mins, trying to invite to group is taking at least 3 mins to register, we try to que for the raid again but it won't let most of us go to the role selection on the on duty. Chat typing is very slow.

I tried a full system re boot, then it tells me I'm number 2 on the log in.

The weird part is it's not effecting everyon in the league, just the people it affected from the blackest night instance, and trade chat is saying nothing, usually when some thing like this occurs its global an trade chat goes crazy about lagg bla bla.
  2. Tilz Loyal Player

Never lagged today..also did BN earlier this evening (around 22:00 cet) and had no laggs. Must be the instance in that moment
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

It's still happening for us, same 4 people, 3 of us use the same internet provider, the other does not, so this is why it's confusing.

Everything else is working as normal other games, streaming, just dc it's affecting