Server Hotfix - March 20, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Gossoking New Player

Would have been nice if they could have metioned its that you cant chain moves to loft shot anymore, been trying for several minutes do get it done until i found after a short search a post with someone already adressing this. Cant say im thrilled about this change but a heads up would have been really nice
  2. Notangie New Player

I saw a premium player post a bug that his hl toon couldn't use his armory without the dlc even though he was already hl. Edit: mepps already answered while i was responding, slow typer here.
  3. Notangie New Player

Still no fix for sorcery's invalid armories other than start them over from scratch...
  4. Mephisto Rapha New Player

I don't know if this was intended and it's more of a nuisance than an actual problem, but when logging back in from a logout, my settings will reset themselves to default. This is EXTREMELY inconvenient for a game that has as many freezes and disconnects as this one. Those were already a problem and now even more so that I have to stop and reconfigure everything before I get to action. Can this be fixed in some way? Please?
  5. Lord Aiden Well-Known Player

thank you for the response
  6. Ch3wtobacco New Player

when you gonna fix strike JSA frezzes ? been out 2 months now
    • Like x 1
  7. ClodBuster000 Level 30

how about raising the FPS sure would fix a lot of graphic tarring and lag
  8. Mr.fab New Player

My download 861 gb:(
  9. PainGod New Player

Yes they are a blast. All older group and everyone can take a joke.
  10. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Lol, care bear... Make sure Vengeful doesnt say anything. You can call him squishy if he does.
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

iam on PC and it looks pink here too, definitely pink !!!
  12. bowla New Player

So does this Hotfix address the bug in the Cold Contender mission? I'd love to be able to finish leveling my alt. Not to mention that this is discouraging new players to play the game thus nerfing the community