Server Hotfix - January 10, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A server hotfix was applied this morning during regular restarts. Players may notice the following changes:

General

· Fixed an issue where Mainframe trinkets were not working correctly.
    • Like x 12
  2. JustaWolf New Player

nvm had to un equip then re equip >.<
  3. SoulflyMike42 New Player

When you Q up for anything such as the Vault and enter the instance, it should fix the Tact mods on your armor. Just very happy too that Devs fixed the trinkets. Orbital hit for like 54 damage and 1 lonely bauble to my Supply Drop lol
  4. chironicus New Player

agreed same here....all my probs really got worse when i purchased synthetic mods for pvp armour that was unequiped and then i equiped it and then put my pve back on ....got disconnected.....now everytime i log on my mods for armour and wepaons are greyed out and when unequipping and reequipping they go back to white but are not working....

as to my trinket i dont think something that adds 592 precision and shows no real difference in dmg is working right either...

also the client issues got worse as i reported in another thread took me 3 hrs to get back online and ...1st group i got into was a bunch a quitters....that was last night and today i log in same issues but the popup disappears after one minute and then logs in...the equipment mods are still screwed up....

i hope this helps track down the issues....
    • Like x 1
  5. xXINCANTATOREXx New Player

I'm sorry but why i can't connect to dc universe online on my ps3? If i try to login it disconnect me by PSN pls resolve the issue
  6. Cirocband New Player

Can you also fix the Extended Supercharge Tactical mod not showing up in the dispenser if possible?
    • Like x 1
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

srry if this has been mentioned somewhere else but FWIW there are still porblems with the TACT MODs.
    getting greyed out mods even with full mainframe generator and fully purchased abilities.
    thanks.
  8. King Atom New Player

Awesome thanks Mepps!

Glad this was fixed...but I believe some tactical mods are still showing up even though the mainframe shows its fully upgraded and not expired.
    • Like x 1
  9. Hacman New Player

is there any way to get a dps meter? plz n ty
  10. FINAL MUGETSU New Player

I have quite a few toons (1 for every power) white mods are not fixed they are still greyed out or disappear completely. You can re-equip them all and this fixes them for now. And are weapons no longer scaled to your Prec because with 2958 Prec I don't think focus blasts should hit for 800? I hit like that when I was cr 55 now have 6 toons @ cr99-101. Please fix FINAL MUGETSU CR 100 DPS MIGHT 3319/TROLL VIT 2040 FINAL ZANGETSU CR101IcE TANK / DPS MIGHT 3010 PREC 1246 LEAGUE: SOULREAPERSOCIETY 2YRS OLD.