Server Hotfix - February 6, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breaqer New Player

cannot log in w/ ps3, get you are no longer connected to the psn error 80028E6. over and over
    • Like x 1
  2. 19jupiter85 New Player

honestly i dont use outrage alot i use it like 35 below health move like a finisher i range the rest of the time its the damage output that is bugging me about rage im cr 100 and it never seems i do the job like ether powers i have agood build and i clip some powers but it never hits hard i have all my dps stats my gear is good and trinckets are good.prec hits hard but the might is weak also there needs to be more rage powers that work with plasma burn
  3. zodiark08 New Player

they may be working on a fix for ps3 but then again its been going on for weeks and not even a word about it from them man this is why they get raged customers on dcuo forums if someone is paying money to play your game listen to their problems and fix it as soon as possible they are fixing issues that can be put on hold why fix icons etc and powers when people cant even play on ps3 or ps4 because of what we are calling the lag freeze issue where are the head guys the programers we need a code fix asap forget this other bs stuff we just want to play without getting kicked ever five to ten minutes on 60 plus meg connections? if you cant fix it let me know so i can burn up my copy of dcuo and forget the game exist
  4. Kirney Slane New Player

Agreed violence should inflict plasma burn imo. i'm happy with the damage output tbh, make sure u got bloodlust in ur loadout as it buffs ur prec. i'm sure u'll get ur damage out eventually if u keep practicing with it. all in all 4 pve it#s a well designed power imo. i can see some abusive potential in pvp tho.
  5. Acacia New Player

I honestly can't wait for the "Hope" power to be released, all this rage bs is boring.
  6. 19jupiter85 New Player

i think i no whats up with my rage powers if there are more then one rage in a group they chancel each others out how every does more damage gets priority , i no this becouse when im in a group and im the number one on damage i do mass damage but if some one beats me to it i do way less and i mean way less and this is not the first time this has happened to me , so think they should fix that becouse that gets people kicked from groups !!
  7. 19jupiter85 New Player

also i think they should put damage over time on that 45% 35 below heath one i cant remember the name right now i just hate that one becouse it does not work unless you right in front of them

and maybe put damage over time on more of the powers even if its small it helps and im saying this becouse this power set is 75 % tank powers and that does not work for dps in raids and really makes your builds kinda boring
    also that would help people that are not good at cliping just make sure those powers you change are not clipable then do some thing like that with the ether powers and the game should balance for dps

becouse really if you have to clip your actually not that good at dps anyone that has to cheat the powers is not a good dps honestly im always in first or second and i dont clip becouse, i no what im doing and i win becouse im good

the only reason im having problems is becouse this power set is messed right up and i dont have these problems with my ether toons
    i just hope dcuo see's this
  8. hero slayer New Player

mepps my ps4 is also doing it now keeps telling me cannot connect to server
  9. hero slayer New Player

my ps4 keep saying cannot connect to the internet since gu45 has released please help
  10. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Check the date on this dude
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.