Server Hotfix - February 11, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 10, 2014.

1. The_fair_1 Committed Player

Oh and another question. Any time you going to fix strike jsa headquarters for villains. My friends and I go in there and half the time we stand there frozen because we accidentally hit start. This happens to all of my friends and myself on ps3. I'm fine with the 5-10 min load time for new metro but when my friends and I are fighting final boss and we freeze for like 5 min straight in a small room that has already fully loaded up there is a major problem with that alert.
    • Like x 2
  2. imDarkness New Player

Yeah, this has happened to me multiple times in strike when I pause to clear some inventory space. It also screws up all the icons in my action bar and either replaces them with acro's zip tie attack or distorts them completely.

Every... Single... Time...
    • Like x 3
  3. The_fair_1 Committed Player

Yup every time for me
    • Like x 3
  4. DPRINCE New Player

There's still a problem with the room where u fight enraged gardener. On USPS 3. If u. Press start u get frozen for a while. If I'm the first one to mention it please give me props :)
    • Like x 2
  5. BumblingB I got better.

It appeared on FNL preshow to show how out of balance it was. lol
    • Like x 5
  6. grandmasterpeeez New Player

hay the armory in test doesn't work at all OK love you guys
  7. Trinidad James Loyal Player

[IMG]

It's about time!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  8. Tunderer New Player

Something went wrong again Meppsy ;d ? there should be for each nerby enemy character ;P Or Maybe No? :D
  9. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

In next patch, please, fix invisible npc in Prime Battleground )
    • Like x 1
  10. Khangus Active Player

Leave Outrage as is. Its cool down is great in my opinion. I'm a rage Dps on villain side n on Hero i'm switching to it soon enuff. I'm tired of seeing Outrage spam! Rage is a phenomenal powerset! If u don't have skill to know how to time it then idk wat to tell u? Finally Johns annoying baseball bat gets nerfed lol... There has to be a balance n Rage is a Hatred Tank as opposed to an aggro Tank. The 1st of its kind n its mechanics r awesome!!!
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

12. MercPony Devoted Player

Yeah and the bad part it happens to heroes too. This is highly annoying.
    • Like x 1
  13. Vinny Tireshine New Player

I don't want to have to get another aura though :(

They should just give us the slim ones back and they can release the fat ugly ones in the future, lol
    • Like x 2
  14. BigAl Devoted Player

Can't thank you enough for the bat nerf. And as well for the power cost reduction. Any chance we can get the same for a handful of the powers? I mean, they had cooldowns increased, so they can't be spammed as much. So why not drop the cost of them now?
    • Like x 2
  15. iMadnez New Player

The one i love the most is John Stewart's cooldown :)
    Now i want to see how people wont be able to spam their bats Hahaha ! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  16. boibrion New Player

We also don't receive any mark from the iconic's in the tunnels, is this because they are the Rogues? And we should have the 'option' to choose aura size, between slim or obnoxious, since there seems to be such a controversy. The last issue is the image of Trigon in the 8th precinct (T1 solo) should be consistent with the image of Trigon in Trigons Prison alert.
  17. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Thank you so much for john stewart's cooldown now let see if people gonna keep spaming the bat :p
    • Like x 2
  18. Cadens Dedicated Player

Does the removal of the rage shield cause them to crash, or just remove the shield?
  19. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

You didn't nerf john stewart enough... that bat does to much damage on the first swing.
    • Like x 2
  20. thirty six Loyal Player

That's funny, True. When I read that part, all I thought was that they could double the addition to the cooldown time and it wouldn't be enough.